I'm Not Going To Die

"Don't make another move" a thickly accented voice called out while pointing a spear at them
"Hey wait please don't hurt us" standing up in front of her he blocks the view

"Oh you have got to be kidding me here we go again," she says while looking at the group of women.

"I said don't move" pushing the spear against his chest

"We don't mean any harm," Peter says, standing up weakly she holds onto Peter to steady herself

"What happened here?" the woman holding the spear asked while taking a glance at y/n's bleeding body.

"Long story" looking over he noted how his partner's body was completely depending on him to remain standing, and the hairs on his neck began to stand up. Wrapping his arm around her waist, her body gives out falling to the ground.

"Please help" he pleaded, snatching his mask off. He looked at them who looked back at him shocked, his face was bleeding and bruised but that was not what they were shocked about.

"please"

"Help him, they are just kids," a voice said, stepping out of the crowd with his sister.

Looking back at her he watched as her eyes closed.

****

Opening her eyes she looked around the room, she was hooked up to a monitor and had wires all over her, noticing her suit was off she quickly sat up in the bed.

"Hey be careful there I don't want you getting anymore hurt," helping her sit back

"Your friend is in the bathroom he will be right back" nodding her head she looks around the room and noticed it looks similar to Tony's lab but way more advanced

"She doesn't talk much," Peter said walking back into the room, taking a seat beside the bed as she looked at Peter's face. "You look terrible"

"You looked worse but you heal faster than me, at least once they removed the bullets and glass from you"

"I will leave you two alone" walking out of the room the door closes, and y/n averts her attention over to peter.

"You're the deaf mutant," he said slightly freaking out

"Like how and how did I not know, and why don't you seem very surprised that I'm spiderman"

"I have suspected it for a while now, and I have caught that suit of yours hanging out of your bag, in starks lab"

"Really, wow this is bad"

"Yea you suck at keeping your identity a secret"

"Wait so did you only start talking to me because you knew it was me under the mask" smiling at him she looked away

"Maybe, can you hand me my suit" Peter smiled hearing her talk, grabbing her suit Peter hands it to her, looking in the pocket she smiles while pulling out the necklace.
"How are we going to get home," she says while putting the necklace on

"Well we have been here for almost two days"

"I have been asleep for almost two days!"

"Not exactly, you did try and stab a few of the doctors," rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment he looks out the window.

"Why did you pass out after the mission?"

"It has been a while scenes I used my powers for that long on a mission or that much, I guess I'm a little out of practice."