Secret room

Chapter 23
I open my eyes when I feel the change in vibration must have fallen asleep. We were pulling into the garage at the tower. The car comes to a stop and I unbuckle my seat belt. I look at Nat and smiled today had to one of the best days of my life.

" Tony said that because the living room is destroyed we are using the floor where he hosts his parties because you know the whole spare kitchen" I smiled and nodded. "Yea. Umm let's take this stuff to my room"

With that said we got out of the car, opened the trunk, got the bags out and closed the trunk back. I made my way to the elevator while Nat went to put the keys back.

She placed them on the hook and walked over to the elevator where I was waiting for her. I pushed the button to our floor and the doors closed and we waited for the elevator to come to a stop.

The doors opened and I saw my floor. We walked to my room and I placed my bags down on my bed and Nat did the same. "The team is all down in the new living room"
"I will be down soon I want to change and rest a bit"

She walked out and closed the door. I plopped on my bed and sunk into the mattress. I felt something. I reached my hand back and pulled it. It was my dagger. I forgot I had it there.

I got out of my bed, placed the dagger on my chair and grabbed the bags and took them to my closet. I put the clothes on the floor and took off my shoes and placed them with the rest.

I took off both of my shirts and put them in the dirty clothes. I took off my bottoms and put them in dirty clothes as well. I went through the bags and grabbed the matching set that we got from the store and put them on.

I took off my socks and put them in the dirty clothes and walked out of the closet. I will put them up later. I walked over to where I keep my jewelry and took off my jewelry and put them away.

I have never been a big fan of shoes. I can thank Hydra for that. They never gave me shoes unless we were going on a mission. Other than that I would have to walk barefoot. I walked over to the clock and checked the time it's 6:24pm .

I have always been one of Stark's favorites or his only favorite. I have a secret floor just for me that no one else knows about. Well Stark knows because he was the one who put it there for me I walked out of my room and closed my door.

Loki's room is on the right of mine so I went to see what he was doing. Maybe this time it won't end off with me running. I walked to his door and it was open a little.

I knock on the door and it opens more, not like I will be able to hear a response. I open the door more and walk in.

This is a bad idea, I look around the room and there is no sign of him so I turn around to walk out to see Loki standing at the door in his asgardian attire, minus his cape he could really pass as an almost normal person.

I froze, you know I told myself I was not going to run but right now that is all I want to do.

Loki turns on the light and I still don't move. He smiles, ha he smiled, wait is that a good or bad thing. You know sometimes I wish I could hear and I would think after everything I have been through with Hydra I wouldn't be afraid.

WRONG!!!!!!

Loki looks at me and I look down, so I don't know what he is looking at. He grabs a pin and paper and writes something down on it. He hands me the paper and I take it reluctantly.

"What happened there?" I read what it said. I tilt my head and he comes a little closer from the door and points to my stomach. It was one of my old scars from being stabbed. Ohh umm think what do I tell him. Ahh I am a really good liar. Why is this so hard?