Trust me love

Chapter 11 Loki POV
Y/n, come on Y/n I known you're in there I just need to know if you're okay.

Nothing she not responding.

Please just say anything
I waited until.

Loki....
Yes, yes are you okay
No, I can't get out I want out.

"Loki what are you doing standing around can you do anything to help" Natasha asked

All I did was shake my wrists gesturing to the bracelet. I mean are these necessary. Well, nevermind.
"Can't do anything with these on"

Natasha went to take them off but Clint stopped her.
" no what if he just leaves"
"We don't have a choice Y/n is in there we have to get her out"

She walked up to me.
" if you do not come back with her I swear I will kill you myself." she was not joking, scary. okay, I got this just go in get her, and get out.

She took off the cuffs and I got ready to teleport into the room.
Y/n I'm coming in

NO, no don't come I'm fine
You stuck in a room how are you fine

I teleported in and ice was everywhere.

"No my bad. You stuck in a room that's increased in ice." she did not not hear that but still.

I stood in front of her and looked at her she wouldn't even look at me. I sat down in front of her and crossed my legs. She was culled up in a ball with her knees to her chest. She was so fragile. I teleported out to get something.

"I need a blanket and her hearing aids," I said to them. Natasha grabbed the hearing device and Clint handed me a Saffire blue blanket. I then disappeared and was back in the room with Y/n.

I sat down in front of her as I did before. I taped her shoulder and she shook her head.
Why don't you look at me, I have some stuff for you?
Umm-hmm my, my eyes
What about them
She didn't want to show me so I compromised

If I show you something will you look at me?

How do I know it worth looking
Trust me, Love. It is...

Word count:443

😊Hey everyone I hope this chapter was not confusing. I know it's short but today is a really busy day for me and also the Falcon and Winter Soldier comes out tonight. soooo. Yeah if you have any questions comment it and I will get back to you ASAP. THANK YOU FOR YOUR READS.
And I guess I will see you in the next chapter.☺️