Trip Down Memory Lane

Chapter 26
"For the last time Tony watch your language, or so help me God '' Cap yelled at Tony from at the table while eating breakfast.

Everyone was at the table eating, and Tony felt like today was the best day to start ticking people off. Today was kind of a slow day around the tower and not just that it's extremely hot outside.

Thor left for Asgard to give updates on Loki, and because of Loki's good-ish behavior, he was given back 10% of his power but still has to wear the limiters just on a lower setting than they were on before.

There were no missions planned today, nothing to do, and for most of the team and mainly Tony this could end up being a total disaster.

Clint and nat were sitting together nat beside y/n with Loki on the other side of her while she sat at the end of the table.

Loki has finished his pancakes, while he was eyeing y/n unfinished pancakes but she was paying him no mind. She had her head lying on the table while she had a small snow cloud floating over her cup of juice and occasionally sliding bacon in her mouth. The common room was finally fixed and had minor upgrades so they enjoyed eating back in the common room/ kitchen/dining room.

Bruce had got up and left when he was done with his food. He was not in the mood for a code green and with the way Tony has been acting he wasn't taking chances. Steve finished his food and moved over to the couches, tired of dealing with Tony.
"y/n" she looked up from her snow cloud and looked towards Nat and Clint as her snow cloud slowly disappears.

"So because you will be joining the Avengers, and I am also a spy and work for a government agency, we will be doing the adoption ceremony at Shield." y/n's face lit up, with all that's been happening these past few weeks she hasn't really had time to be happy about being adopted.

While she was distracted in the conversion Loki slowly moved his fork over to her plate and picked up a pancake.

"I just wanted to make sure you still um- wanted to you know" y/n understood what Nat was asking and shook her head yes. Secening Lokis's movement and the fact that he is being too quiet she reaches her hand behind her and grabs his wrist, as he tries to move the pancake over to his plate.

Keeping her eyes on Nat she shakes his wrist so the pancake will fall off his fork back onto her plate.

"Loki it's fine you're not the only one she has done that to," Clint says as he puts the last piece of bacon in his mouth.

"Honestly, I'm surprised that you got as far as the pancake leaving the plate," Natasha tells him as she gets up to go put her plate away. Y/n turned to Face Loki and let go of his wrist, he looked a little bit embarrassed but you could hardly tell.

"Could I have some of your pancakes?" Tony asked from the other end of the table, y/n looked at him and stifled a silent laugh. Then shook her head, she picked up her pate and slid the rest of her 4 pancakes to Loki's plate.

"What that's not fair, you give a murder food and not me" Tony screamed.

Y/n was feeling a little off today, and Loki could tell because she only ate two pancakes and usually eats as much as him. Loki gave her a concerned look but she smiled reassuring him.

"Tony it's not our fault Peper is not home yet so will you stop throwing tantrums and SHUT UP," Natasha said from the sink. Tony slid down in his seat and rolled his eyes.

"You must be something special for her to do that" Y/n looked at Clint when he said that and placed her last two pieces of bacon on his plate. He smiled at her as she got up to join Nat in the kitchen who was doing dishes.