Blue Button

Chapter 18 Y/n Pov

The one and only Loki. He was throwing knives at the target dummy thing.

He threw a knife at the dummy and it landed dead smack in the middle of its forehead. Someone angry.

After watching him I walked over to my area, when I first got here Tony set up an area so I could safely learn and work on my power without harming anyone in the process.

I walked past Loki when he stopped throwing his daggers. I looked at him, then looked away then walked to the glass room that connected to the training room. I stood at the glass door I could see in the room.

Plenty of space and a nice chair. Building blocks and water bottles, a punching bag. I opened the door and walked in. I turned around and closed the door.

"Hello and welcome Mis.Safire."
it was Jarvis Tony must have installed him. There was a desk with a computer on it. I took off my shoes and placed them by the door. Loki was still training so it's time for me to get work. I grabbed the building blocks and put them on the floor.

I sat on the floor, it was soft and felt like cousins. I crossed my legs and closed my eyes. I took two deep breaths and begin with one block.

With a blue wisp forming around my hands I levitate the block. I did It I can't believe I did it.

Then out of nowhere, the block exploded in my face. Great I should have seen that coming. I touched my face and it was bleeding some shards must have got stuck in there.

I sat in the chair and used my voice. I am guessing it's soundproof because there was noise and Loki didn't flinch. He is leaving now.

"J.A.R.V.I.S can you call Tony or the team I need some help"

" For help push the blue button on the wall behind the computer"
Thank you Tony I pushed the button and...

❤️❤️Hey everyone I know this chapter is short but I have a longer one coming soon sorry for the wait and I guess I will see you in the next chapter byeee❤️❤️

Word: 375