Good Night My Child

Chapter 14 Natasha's POV

" breakfast is ready" everyone got up to go get their plates. Living with about 6 people well now more but things tend to go fast. Steve cooked pancakes for everyone, aww so nice. Even though I made home cooking he is still nice.

I grabbed my plate and sat in my chair beside Clint. Everyone was sitting eating even Bruce and Thor is here.

"Arnt we are missing someone"
" Yes man of iron is right. Where is Lady Y/n" I looked over beside me at the end of that table and noticed that she still isn't up yet.

I got up and ran down to her room to get her. She will hate me for not saving her any pancakes. I got to her room and opened her door and she was flooring in the air glowing.

Y/n pov
Dream

"Y/n I am telling you it best to.." " I will not comply to you anymore." I raised him in the air using my powers.

"you do not control me, I am not your property. I will no longer comply with your silly mind games. You know I can't hear without these things in my ear, because of you. I am not your weapon of mass destruction. Hydra will fall one day and I will be on the winning side."

I dropped him to the ground. He got up ready to fight but backed away when he saw me hover off the ground my body was glowing this amazing bright Sapphire blue.

"Shoot her" " silly your bullet won't hurt me" "good thing there not bullets"

I fell and hit the ground hard. I felt sleepy and numb.
" Good night my child."

Nats pov
I ran over to her. What do I do? Can't shake her and I have no idea what will happen if I do wake her. Her shield that surrounded her started to fade. I jumped on the bed just in time to catch her. I laid her down gently.

I got off the bed to move to the side I put her on to wake her up. Not trying to be on the wrong side of a teenage ice queen. I shook her gently. She snapped open her eyes, they were glowing blue and hand not changed.

Y/n pov
I opened my eyes and saw nat like really close to my face she looked worried. "What's wrong" her face seemed relieved. I have no idea what happened but I guess I can forget about peacefully sleeping. Hydra has ruined my life and also left me with permanent scars. Only Nat has seen them all and Tony had too.

I sat up and grabbed my hearing aids and put them on. I looked at Nat. "Steve made pancakes you better get down there before it's all gone."

Ohh pancakes. Natasha left the room. I sat up in my bed looking around. That dream seemed real and I want that horrid place to fall no matter what I do. But at least I am free.

I got up and moved over to my walk in closet. I grabbed my comfort hoodie. I have many of these but today we will just do Leo and stitch and black shorts. Some socks and Air Force's and a long sleeve black crop top.I laid everything out on my bed and went and brushed my teeth. I take a long hard look in the mirror. I close my eyes trying but nothing is working. I can't get my eyes to change back.

I brush my teeth and go to my room to get changed

I brush my teeth and go to my room to get changed. I get changed and walk out of my room and close the door. I forget the gloves that Tony made to keep my power under control and have them so my power won't overload me. so I walk back into the room and get them out of the draw of my nightstand. I love these gloves especially since they are fingerless.

I pull up my sleeves and put on the gloves.I slip my hood on and walk down the hall to the elevator to get breakfast.

"Hello Miss. Safire how can I help you" I am gonna kill Tiny for putting in one of his little pet names.
" breakfast, " I say.

Talking to J.A.R.V.I.S is easier than talking using my real voice to the team. Not that I don't trust them. It's only been a few months since I have been at the tower and I am just not ready for them to know my whole story, not even Nat and Clint.

The elevator doors open and walk down the hall to get to the living room that is connected to the kitchen. I hold my head down and fix my hoodie to where they can't see my eyes.

I walked in and sat in my usual seat at the end of the table with Nat and Clint on my left and right. Steve got up and got my food and put it in front of me. I sign thank you and start eating.

Everyone returns to their normal conversation and I keep eating. Clint taps the table to get my attention.
"Are you okay? You are wearing your, don't bother me outfit."

I lift my head high enough to see him sign but make sure to hide my eyes. I tell him I am fine. I am pretty sure I could do a better job at selling it. I am just upset about my last night and not only that I haven't had a good night's sleep in years and it's all because of...

✌️Hello A-fam, thank you for your patience with this chapter. The story gets better I promise you. Thank you for all your support so far. The cliffhanger is not needed because I think you know what might happen next. But is fun letting you have your conspiracy about it. Hope your enjoying tthe book so far and I guess is will see you in the next chapter. See ya ✌️

Word count: 1016