No Ordinary Mortal

Chapter 20

I popped some popcorn without burning it. It smelled amazing, I grabbed a big bowl and poured the popcorn in the bowl. I had some bad feelings but I just kinda ignored it.

"What are you doing, tiny mortal?" Loki was finally talking. I shook my head and sat back down in the chair the feeling was still there but kinda worse.
"Why don't you talk, you talk with your hands yes but why not with your mouth."

I looked at Loki and stood up. "Whoa did I say something wrong"
I could feel the floor vibrating and no one was in the tower, Pepper was away and the only family had the access to the private elevator. I looked around the room.

I had an instinct so I just went with it I stood by the hallway and got on one knee and closed my eye placing my hands on the ground waiting feeling for anything. That's when I could see the vibrations with my eyes closed. It looked like 6 men by the sound of their feet they sound big.

it went silent I could only feel a faint vibrant but not on the floor in the air it was like beep, beep, beep, beep. I knew what was coming I got up, jumped the couch and grabbed Loki and pulled him down by the collar.

" what are you doi-" I put my hand over his mouth to shut him up. Then a loud boom echoed through the tower. Grabbed my phone that connected to J.A.R.V.I.S, I turned off the lights in the tower and got ready to attack.

"Did you turn out the lights"
"No"
"Then we are going to have a big problem "

They wear talking amongst themselves which gave me time to come up with a plan.

"What's going on Y/n"
"The tower is under attack, and just the day the team leaves me alone great"
"Your not gonna attack them are you?"
"I am and as Thor said I am no normal mortal"

The light came back on and I stood up and jumped the couch flipping in the air I created a ice dagger and while landing I threw it at one of the men and he fell to the floor.
I noticed when they looked at me I saw on the side of their jackets it had a symbol that I can't forget. Hydra they are trying to take me back. They all came running towards me all at once. I sent an outburst of ice flying out and hitting some of the men and there were 4 left. One came up and kicked me in the ribs hard.

I punched him in the chest and he fell back with the wind knocked out of him. I am outnumbered and wasn't watching my back. The next thing I know is Loki kicking someone behind me to the ground.

I create a small Ice dome around us knowing  it's not gonna stay up for long. "I can't help you with these on" he gestured to the bracelets on his wrists. I don't trust him even though he just saved me. Either way I don't know how to take them off. The ice barrier begin to fall and and two more people have shown up.

"You have any weapons" I was running g short on time and all my daggers I make, usually melt with time. I had to think hard. I tried and slowly two daggers formed in my hand clear as glass and glowing a light blue color with see-thru gold handles.

I handed them to Loki and he took them he looked surprised. The ice barrier fell and they charged at us Loki fought off 4 of them easily leaving me with the last two I knock the big one out and took a lot of strength.

The other guy pushed me up against the wall hard, pretty sure something popped. holding me down on the wall I learned a few tricks with hydra my eyes glowed a soft glow and I took the chance to flip him around so to where he is in the pension I was in.

With my eye still glowing I reached out of my hand and touched his cheek and crashed my lips into his.

He kissed me back, he thought I wanted to kiss him. The kiss lasted a good 15 seconds; it was a big mistake for him at least. I pulled away and his lips were blue and his mouth frozen soon for his body to be the same. The kiss of death just reminds me never to kiss anyone.

His body fell to the ground cold and lifeless. I look at Loki who took a hard punch to his nose. Whoa, that gonna hurt in the morning. I rushed over there and punched him hard enough to knock him out. He fell to the ground but was not knocked out yet.

Loki sat up and threw the dagger at him but I needed him alive. Loki passed out shortly after that, I caught the dagger in mid-air inches from the guy's eye with my telekinesis. I dropped the dagger onto the floor and the hydra agent jumped up.

" зимняя буря, I think it's best to comply"
I looked at him with my eyes full on n glowing haven't heard that name in a while winter storm.

"I think it best to comply"  i silently whispered No
"TOCKA (longing"
"ржавый (rusted)"
"ЗИМА (winter)"
"РАССВЕТ(daybreak)"
He inches closer to me
"солнце (sun)"
"Бросить (Abandon)"

No, no not again I can't go back I can't. I yanked my hearing aids out hard and threw the dagger I made for Loki at the guy and it landed right in the chest. I was in pain but not from the punches I took and the few broken ribs I am sure I have, but from my ears. I touched my ears and they are bleeding. Blood slowly dripped down the side of my face.

I slid down the side of the kitchen island and leand my back against it. "J.A.R.V.I.S" I said weekly I couldn't hear so I just waited a few seconds
"Put the tower on.. lock down... And alert the...team that.... That tower is under attack and... We are need of medical help"

"Yes, Mis. Saffire"
With that I drifted off into a painfully dark sleep.

Word count: 1080

So I am not dead and I know the trigger words are a little cliche. But I tried my best to change them to fit the character. This story will not be completely accurate to the MCU timeline but Bucky will be in the book😁. Also sorry for not updating. Oh, and there is a picture of what the dagger Y/n gives Loki at the top. Not the best quality but it works for now. That's I guess I will see you in the next chapter. Byeeee👋👋