No Promises

Y/n pov Chapter 13

Open the door. Open the door. Come Y/n open the door. How hard is it to open a door I closed? Loki is probably looking at me like I am crazy. Am I crazy?

"You're not crazy," Loki said walking to stand beside me at the door.

Wait how did he. Mind reading not gonna get used to that. What am I so afraid of opening the door. It's a door, it's an object.

"Would you like me to open the door?" that would be amazing. I shook my head yes. I backed up and let Loki get to the door. He unlocked it and then twisted the door handle and opened it.

I saw Natasha and Clint rush off the floor but before I could follow Loki out of the bathroom I was tackled to the ground by Natasha. I tried getting up but know she is stronger than she looks.

After getting helping up off the ground. Nat slapped me upside the head. I didn't look at her because of my eyes then Cint spoke. " don't scare us like that again."

Yeah, no promises I noticed the sun had started coming up. How long was I in there? I just closed my blinds and got into my bed feeling much better. The Flu always hit me differently. Not sure if that was the flu.

Then realized I was not in my pajamas so I got up and grabbed my clothes. Clint and Nat were still in the room. I just stared at them until they got what I was putting down.

They left with Nat saying "I will be back." I got changed and finally settle into my bed drifting off into my hopefully peaceful slumber.

Back to reg pov

Natasha walked into the room and saw you were sleeping. she walked over and saw you still had your hearing aids. " always forgets" she said quietly so she would not wake you. She moved you just a bit so she can get the other ear then placed them on your nightstand by your bed and walked out.

Nats POV

I met back up with Clint after I left the Y/n room. He was sitting on the couch in the living room. For a deaf person, he always seems to hear even without his hearing aids. He always likes to keep that part of his life to himself. He has always been such a closed-off person.
"What are gonna do with her," Clint asked as I was sitting beside him. "Come on Clint she is a teenager"
" who are we talking about," Steve asked while entering the room. Steve sat in the opposite chair from me and Clint. " none of your business cap, and just because you asked your cooking breakfast."

"But it's Clint's turn." " Dude, honestly I would not argue with her she is not in the best mood." see Clint gets it.

"Fine" He got up and started cooking. Tony walks in and sits on the couch. He looks upset, Pepper must be gone already.

"Woke up on the wrong side of the bed." " Can it Natasha I am not in the mood." When is he ever?

Hey fam, sorry I missed some days but I finally got a good short chapter done. Thank you so much for all your reads and everything. It still amazes me every time I wake up and check my story and see that people have been reading, commenting, and voting. I am happy. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I know it's short I just didn't want to leave you hanging for long. So I guess I will see you in the next chapter.

Word count: 623