Our Little Avenger

Chapter 29 

It has been almost two months since y/n has gone to school and she has gotten close to Peter Ned and MJ. Liz hasn't bothered her really since her first day, the only thing Liz has done was bump her shoulder in the hallway or give weird glares.

"Well good afternoon," Tony says to y/n who walks into the common room wrapped in a blanket still half asleep. Sitting on the couch she lays her head down on Natasha's lap. "You missed breakfast"

"I cooked pancakes," Thor says, a little disappointed. Earning a shared face from the team and a sigh of relief from y/n

"Now that everyone is here I can tell you the good news, '' Tony says while standing up in front of everyone. Walking away from the group Tony came back with a box causing y/n to sit up.

"After talking to the team we have all come to the agreement that you are ready," he tells her handing her the white box with a blue bow on top of it. Looking around the group she sees them all trying to hide a smile, and then Loki pretending to be unbothered by the situation by reading a book.

Taking off the bow she opened the box, moving the tissue paper out of the way she sets the box down on the table, standing up she pulls the item out of the box reviling her suit.

"Your joking," she says looking at the team who had smiles on their faces.

"I don't know how about you try it on," Natasha says, dropping her blanket she ran up the stairs not having time to wait for the elevator. Walking into her room she quickly changed into her suit, using her powers to zip up the different parts.

Walking to the elevator it opens and begins moving to the common room. The doors open and reveal the team standing in a group with happy expressions.

"I'm starting you off on portal meet me in my lab at 9:00 pm tonight"

"Remember your identity must remain a secret, especially now that you attend a high school," Natasha adds to Tony's statement. Taking off her hood she nods.

"We can't promise you that the missions you go on won't be long and painful," Steve says

"But we can promise you as a team," Sam says

"And a family" Clint cuts in

"We will protect you with our lives, no matter the cost," Banner says with a smile.

"Welcome officially to the Avengers," Steve says

"Long overdue might I add"

"Okay, enough Tony," Steve says smiling, causing people to laugh.

****

After the speech y/n went and changed out of her suit, and back into her shorts. The team enjoyed some cake together as a celebration. "So how does it feel no longer begin an Avenger in training," Clint says while eating his cake.

"It feels good," she says as she takes a piece of his slice of cake.

"Just as good as your cake" rolling his eyes he slide his plate away from her, knowing she could easily take some.

"Tony the suit looks amazing, I know I gave a rough sketch but it looks way better than I imagined." y/n says

"Well I did have some help, but had to make sure your suit was perfect"

"This is the best way to spend a weekend"

After finishing the cake, Sam, Steve, Clint, and Natasha left for a mission. Following a lead for a hydra base that was doing animal testing, to see if they can create human hybrids.