Her Snuggle Buddy

Chapter 9 Y/n POV

I placed one of my hands on his chest to see if I can feel the coldness from under his shirt.

I can so I snuggled up to his chest. I can feel the man stiffen but I don't care.

Loki tried giving me to nat but I just held tighter.

"Loki put her down"

"Don't you think I am trying"

Nats Pov

I stand up off the bed and walk to Loki to try and take y/n back to bed but she won't budge.

Loki stiffens up even more and then Clints comes at the door. I look at him telling him to leave it.

I look at Loki and he is still stiff.
"Loki you need to loosen up and calm down you're too stiff"

Clint walks up to Loki. I walk him to the L-shaped couch in the Y/n room while Clint puts the rag down.

He comes over and stands beside me like an angry father. I think he the one that's too uptight.

Loki sat down with Y/n in his arms and I placed a blanket over them. The team starts to show up at the door one by one. I walk over to explain what's going on. while Clint watches him like a hawk.

"Natasha would you like to explain why reindeer games are holding Y/n," Tony asked while trying to look past me.

"It kinda a long story"
"We have time," Steve says
Thor seemed surprised. Well, it doesn't look like Loki shows any affection to anyone.

" okay fine Captain... It seems that umm, well"
"lost for words"

"Shut up Tony, Y/n fell off the bed and Loki caught her. And no he did not do anything to her but after the most awkward three minutes of my life..... It seems that she has attached herself to him."

Wow, it sounds even weirder when I say it out loud.

"Nat what do mean by attached." umm I know he is old but does he not know what that word means.

" let me show you" we all walk over to Clint and Loki. They leave the stuff at the door and follow behind me. It just looks like Loki is sitting on the blue L-shaped couch covered by a blanket.

"Okay nat where is she"
"Here Tony"
" like were, here." Bruce asked

Loki gives his signature smirk. Clint just sits back and watches this play out. I might just do the same.I take a seat beside Clint which leaves a space between us and Loki.

" LOKI WHA-" me Clint and Loki cut home off with "shhh"

Loki smirked and slowly uncovered the blanket to find a peaceful Y/n sleeping. The look on Tony's face was priceless.

Word count:521

☺️ well here is chapter nine. Sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger. Umm, thank you so much for reading my book. I know this chapter was a little short but I think chapter 10 will be longer than this one. Don't forget to comment and I will see you in the next chapter☺️