I Can Braid It If You Like

Chapter 28

The team left earlier today for a mission leaving y/n and Loki alone in the tower. She told Natasha that she would go to bed early tonight because her first day of school is tomorrow. But at the moment she is sitting in shorts and a short sleeve t-shirt, on the couch talking to Loki.

"Okay y/n that's enough talking for tonight you have to go to sleep" he gets up and walks over to the bed pulling back the sheets for her to lay down. "Come on Loki, I'm not tired and it's only noon" she signed from the couch.

"You sound like a child," he says while looking at her. Getting up and walking to the opposite side of Loki, she crosses her arms.

"I'll get in only if you stay until I'm completely asleep," she says as she slides into bed pulling the covers up to her neck. Taking a deep breath Loki lets out a slightly annoyed huff.

"Fine, that's a deal, but you must go to sleep," he says in a playful tone. Sitting at the end of the bed with his legs crossed he looks at her.

I'm sorry I didn't know Clint and Nat was still here she thought to herself.

"HEY, I heard that," he says while hitting her leg.

Maybe stay out of my head then  she says in the mind link, turning over to face Loki she yawns making her eyes slightly water, "good night, and when you wake up it will be time for you to go to school"

Closing her eyes she allowed the darkness to consume her, and drift off into a hopefully peaceful sleep.

Wait until her breathing was even he carefully got up making no noise while walking. Carefully he removed the hearing aids from her ears and placed them on the nightstand. Stepping away from the bed he opened the door and walked to his room closing her door behind him.

****

"Jarvis turn on the lights," she asks as she walks towards y/n bed. Sitting on the edge of the bed she begin tapping a rhythm on y/n shoulder to wake her up, y/n turned over to face her as she opened her eyes she smiled. "Get up, it's time for school. Clint is making breakfast for you and Tony has your school bag along with its supplies in the kitchen" Natasha signed as she got up from the bed. y/n rolled off her bed in annoyance landing on her knees, grabbing her phone she looked at the time, looking over to the couch where Nat was sitting she gave an annoyed look.

"It's 5:30 am" she signed "yea and Steve is driving you to school so chop-chop"

Getting off the floor she grabs her stuff for a shower. "Shouldn't his license be revoked by now, you know with him begging like 80yrs old" closing the door to the bathroom Natasha shakes her head quietly laughing to herself.

Getting out of the shower she wipes the fog off the mirror, taking her hair out of the bun she had it in her hair fell into place. Walking out of the bathroom, and into her walk-in closet she grabbed an outfit and put it on. Grabbing some shoes she walked out and tosses them by her bed. Grabbing the hearing aids she puts them in turning them on.

"I didn't know you could get gry hair so young or white" Natasha commented when as walked over y/n eyes widened at the comment and rushes to the bathroom to look in the mirror herself.

"What's wrong" Natasha followed her to the bathroom worried, y/n didn't know how to answer. She has had white strands of hair, in hydra and when her powers grew when she was younger her hair was more white than it was in its original color, but the moment hydra started using power damping cuffs and shock coolers the white faded from her hair. There were times when her hair was completely white for missions, but she was under mind control most of the time and never liked her hair like that.