Spoken

The top is just a joke and it does not belong to me enjoy chapter 3.

Chapter 3

" SHUT..UP.." you screamed. The room grew silent. Everyone turned to you. You never talk like at all so they knew something was wrong.

With your eyes glowing brightly. You looked at Thor and nodded telling him to talk.

" Okay, Loki is here because our father believes that he can change. and be good. so he has sent him back here with me. Loki agreed on staying out of trouble. He has specially made bracelet for him to where so when the cuffs come off he can't use his powers. Stark I was hoping he could stay here.... In the tower with us.

Tony put his hand down and everyone lowered their weapons.

" okay fine he can stay but I want to hear him say that he will behave. I want him to say it out loud." Tony said with a slight smirk on his face. " Tony you can't be serious. "
Steve said. You snapped your head towards him and glared at him. Your eyes glowing its sapphire blue.
You scared him almost like how Natasha scares everyone else. Steve sat down in his chair and Nat smiled. Thor nudged Loki for him to stark speaking.

" Man of iron you have my word that I will behave during my time spent on earth."

Your eyes returned to their normal
E/C color and you sat in the chair with a headache from everything that just happened. You were stressed and tried your best not to show it but Nat saw right through illusions. You looked terrible.

Nat and Clint kneeled in front of you while sitting in the chair.
" You know Y/N your bold most who talked to Natasha liked that would already be dead"

he signed Natasha hit him in the back of his head while he signed sorry. You were more exhausted than before and had a pricing headache.

" Nat can you walk me to my room. I don't feel so good" You signed with a frown on your face. You looked horrible. Natasha nodded her head and helped you up and you both walked out of the room.

Word count: 411

💫 Hoped you enjoyed chapter 3. It's pretty short honestly. Sorry about that. But the next chapter, chapter 4 will be starting with loki POVs and if it it's still to short than I will just combine it with another chapter. Don't forget to comment on what you think see you in the next chapter.💫