Blue

Chapter 12 Y/n POV
My eyes are scary. I don't wanna show him. He offered to show me something but is it worth it. I keep my eyes closed and lift my head up.

Your eyes are still closed.

I know I was just admiring the darkness.

I am the only one here no one else.

Fine I open one eye and look around. He was telling the truth. I opened both eyes. I look in front of me to see umm to see.

Loki is that you
It certainly is dear.
Your Blue?

He shook his head yea. I bring my knees down from my chest. Crossed my legs, I reached my hand out and touched his arm. Yes, I know it's weird just had to make sure he was real.

I am very real I brought you these.

He handed me my blanket and hearing aids. I put my hearing aids on and warped my blanket around me. I wasn't cold but I didn't mind a little warmth. I turned on my hearing aids and look at Loki.

"Are you feeling any better?"  I shook my head yea. Loki didn't know sign I mean God I wish I could just speak but I don't know if I can trust him.

"So do you wanna get out of here"
I shook my head yes.
"Come close" hmmm what.
What?
" hug me or just come enough so I can get you out"
Umm, I think I got it.
I stood up letting the blanket fall. My eyes begin to glow more than they were before.
You might wanna stand back

I close my eyes and slowly bring my hands up from where they were. Taking in the energy and bringing in enough to manipulate the ice. It started snowing then I threw my hands out with my fingers slightly curled.

(Her hand work is close to Wanda but you can add your own thing to it if you want.)

I open my eyes. I smirk at Loki then bring my hands down breaking the ice all around us. I used my Saffire wisp around my hands to hold falling ice from Loki's head. Okay, now that's done I need to clean up this mess.

Nat POV

" okay Natasha, they have been in there for over 2 hours now. How do we even know Loki really in there?"
" he has to be everything is fine Clint."

Clints on edge and the team will be up soon. Well some of the team. I don't know what to do. I really hope Loki gets her out safe. I just trusted the guy that threw  Stark off the edge of a building. But If he breaks it he may not have to worry about just  me.

Loki POV

" so do you wanna get out of here?"
She shook her head yes. I am pretty sure she never teleported before so she might need to hold on. Alright let's go.
"Come close,"  I said, her face seems to be confused or stuck because I hear her mind go all over the place then the only thing I hear her say is.
what
Huge me or just come close enough so I can get you out
Umm, I think I got it.

Okay, she stood up letting her blanket fall then moved to the center of the room. She told me to stand back so I backed up. She closed her eyes slowly bringing her hands up.

Some wind started blowing and then it started... Snowing. Hmmm, that's new.  Then everything stopped.

She opened her eyes and looked at me and smirked. Okay, I owned that smirk way before she was born. She was glowing not only in her eyes but her body was glowing.

she flipped her palms down then started bringing her arms down. The ice around the room started to shatter. Dodge some ice but almost got hit in the face. When a blue force field thing surrounds the ice. When it was over there were ice shards everywhere. She stepped forward to me.

"You Love, are no damsel in distress"
She kept walking forward while shaking her head no.

Well, it is obvious that she, not a damsel in distress. She is powerful and she can take care of herself.

She took on more steps to me and now we are inches apart from her eyes and are still glowing. She didn't mind the blue skin. Not even the slightest of freaked out.

"So what about all this ice"
she took one of her hands and flicked it in the air. And with some wind, the ice disappears. Maybe, I could make the mind link a permanent thing.

Mother would like me to make one friend while my time on earth maybe she could be it.

Word count: 876

Hey, fam so this is an 800-word chapter and I think it's really good and I want to hear what you think. Check the top to see what your eyes look like in this chapter. Thank you for all the reads. If I post a thousand time today it's probably because I am avoiding my annoying brother so yea. I will see you in the next chapter.