I guess she does have a voice

Chapter 4
This will be in lokis POV

Thor brought me back to earth on the All-Father order. The man that only took me from home to make peace in the lands. I wait for Thor to give me the cue to walk in.

Okay, I guess it's time to walk into the belly of the beast.

I am in the room for not even three seconds and I am held at gunpoint,great. I could see somebody standing behind the spider and bird brain.

" Thor please tell me what was going through your pop tart-filled brain when you brought your brother here." Tony said. I knew they would be mad but not like this.

Well, I did try and take over New York. But in my defense, I was brain washed.

" Well hello, bird brain is that girl behind you, new," I asked. I wanted to see what was going on.

" you have no right to talk about her" well I tried and Spider death stare is not a good one.

It's on that terrifies me.

This is pointless can I just go back to my cell now. We're I have all my books and my time alone.

Natasha slamming her gun on the table got my attention to the girl and her what are they doing with their hands. This is going to get heated fast.

The girl started glowing from what I could see then the spider lady let her step forward. Here eyes and hands were glowing an amazing Safire blue.

That's cute, the mortal is wherein my colors. " well hello mortal I am Loki. God of mischief."

I said as polity as I could.why dose her face look like I just spoke asgradin. Well, I was speaking English.

Right?

What in Odin's name are they doing with their hands and what is so funny.
"What is wrong with her why does she not answer," I said. Now I am a little agitated and tired. "Shut up Loki"

She turned back around and now I am mad.

" Why do you not bow before a God you know I could have killed for this, You know, once these chains come off I could kill you. Just with a snap of my fingers."

So I have to admit, this may have been a bad choice of words because now everyone is yelling. Come to earth's father said, you will be fine he said, you have no choice father said, You will be back in no time mother said, it's for your own good thor said..

I am missing the view of the inside of my very own prison cell back on Asgard right now.

" you are no god, you tried to take over New York and failed."
" shut up Loki"
" why is he even here Thor"

The girl pulled something out of her pocket and put them on her ears. When she put them on she seemed to be in pain.

I tried moving forward to her but my oaf of a brother was holding my chains to tight. Just sit here and play it co-

" shut....up" well I guess she does have a voice.
Everyone was quiet I think I might like her.

" Okay, Loki is here because our father believes that he can change. and be good. so he has sent him back here with me. Loki agreed on staying out of trouble. He has specially made bracelet for him to where so when the cuffs come off he can't use his powers. Stark I was hoping he could stay here.... In the tower with us?

Tony put his hand down and everyone lowered their weapons.

" okay fine he can stay but I want to hear him say that he will behave. I want him to say it out loud."
Tony said with a slight smirk on his face.

" Tony you can't be serious. " 
Yeah, I am not giving him any satisfaction. Tony just wants to take advantage of me because I am in this chain ohhh when I am out he will regret it.

The girl glared at guy with the shield and he looked terrified. Wow she scares the team.

Thor nudged me to start speaking.
"  Man of iron you have my word that I will behave during my time spent on earth."
For the most part

Word count: 769

Well, that was chapter 4. Umm, I don't think there any typos but if there are forgive me. Chapter 5 will be coming out soon. I may also just post updates because I am bored so watch out for that