33 | mercy

↪ 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦,
𝘤𝘶𝘻 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 ↩

↪ 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦,𝘤𝘶𝘻 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 ↩

All the preliminary matches were over. There was nothing much of her interest and she was busy stuck watching these nonsensical fights, though she was really interested in Gaara's fight against Lee.

Lee was strong no doubt, but Gaara was stronger. It was quite obvious who was going to win. The red-headed male won and almost killed his opponent.

'Well, the strong trample on the weak, alright.' She waited for them to make the announcement, 'This is the ninja world after all.'

"Now, I'll be announcing the matchups for the final exams."

On the board displayed the match-up for the exams.

--

Naruto | Neji 

Temari | Shikamaru 

Kankuro | Shino 

Gaara | Sasuke 

Sakura | Dosu

--

"In order for you to train properly, every genin is given the time of one month to train. The final phase of the chunin exams will be conducted in Konoha's biggest battle arena, and your audience will be the villagers as well as the fellow ninjas from your as well as other villages." Gyukko announced coughing once again.

Ten remaining genins, out of which six were Konoha ninjas. Three were from the Sand while the only Sound ninja was her opponent.

'Someone give that guy some water or his lungs might come out of his chest.' The pinkette thought.

Then she felt eyes on her back burning holes, looking in the direction she saw her opponent; Dosu.

Dosu? More like Dosa-

He motioned his hands as he slit the throat and Sakura understood what he meant and yet she smiled.

A beautiful smile, oh but the intentions.

'Haha, I'll make you beg for mercy, you sound ninja.'