73 | plans of the masked

⌜𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨'𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴⌟

𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨'𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴⌟

⌜𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨'𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴⌟

Sakura wasn't necessarily scheming in all aspects.

She considered many other things genuinely.

Her feelings were also reflected in many of her actions, she wasn't as closed off in terms of emotions as others expected her to be.

That's why her heart dropped to her stomach when she read the report Karin and her informants had given her.

Her emerald green eyes dimmed as she frantically read each and every word with careful consideration.

When she had given the redhead this task, she didn't expect to see such results.

It was all beyond her understanding.

'How is this possible...?'

Her hands clenched tightly onto the paper as she grimaced.

'Obito-senpai...' She took a deep breath to calm her thoughts, 'He doesn't know this.'

Why was she so sure about it?

Because she knew the ravenette and how his thoughts worked. If he knew of this information then there was no way he would continue to follow the original plan and instead follow the path led by his heart.

Because he was an Uchiha.

Her teammates noticed the action of her clenching the report and subtly glanced at her to make sure she was alright.

"We better get going, we need to get ready for our match." Kai stepped forward with a calm tone making the pinkette snap out of her thoughts.

"Hmm," Sakura finally raised her head as she gave back the report.

"Keep it safe with you and arrange a meeting with Tobi without others knowing."

"Got it." Karin nodded.

"Let's get going," She said to her informants and turned around to face team talia again.

"I'll see you guys after your win."