79 | crackling thunder

⌜𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘺, "𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯"𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶⌟

𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶⌟

⌜𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘺, "𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯"𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶⌟

Ren never thought of himself as someone special.

Perhaps because he had been surrounded by talented people all his life, his standards were high.

Whatever he could do, others could do it better.

He wasn't the fastest like Shiroi, his attacks weren't as refined as Kai's nor was his mind sharp like Sakura's.

His talents were pale in comparison with his teammates and he had realised this a long time back.

And he was okay with it.

He didn't think badly about himself or think he was lesser than others.

He seemed to think his life was better than theirs.

Unlike those three who struggled ― Shiroi who struggled on the streets and had a hard time just to fill her stomach, Kai who was outcasted just because of his red eyes and Sakura who couldn't get familial love despite having a family.

Ren was unburdened with such worries from the beginning of his life.

He had a roof over his head and all the necessities, he never got bullied for his looks and instead was always swooned over by all genders for how he looked, as the only child of his parents, he was spoiled and loved.

He felt content.

Ren didn't know struggles like his teammates so he couldn't understand their feelings and that made him feel bad.

The guilt churned up in him making him unable to breathe and he didn't know what to do.

The three repeatedly assured him that they didn't care that he couldn't understand what they felt because they felt respected and assured by his presence.

Well, they didn't exactly say that because all four of them were bad and awkward with emotional talks. 

just like the one writing this, just like the one reading this :)