65 | devil in disguise

❛❛ 𝘔𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘯. ❜❜

"Don't fuck up like I almost did," Shiroi grumbled

"Yeah yeah," Kai waved her off with a smirk as he nodded at the rest two.

"Will I get a reward if my match pleases you?" He asked Sakura in rather a meek tone, completely uncharacteristic of him making Ren choke lightly on air and Shiroi scoffed when she heard him.

"Of course," With a hazy smile on her face, the pinkette agreed.

With newfound determination, Kai arrived at the arena with a smirk present on his face.

He watched with absolute disinterest as the purple head confidently arrived in front of him.

'Did she go to the same hairstylist as Xingqiu-'

Shaking away any thoughts that were completely unnecessary for the current situation, he concentrated.

He wondered how this match would please his darling when an idea hit him.

A smirk formed on his handsome face, his red eyes shining in amusement causing the drooling girl in front of him to shiver.

Ami had to admit while her Sasuke-Kun was quite handsome, his personality was one belonging to the garbage dumps.

She had thought after being on the same team as him, they would bond and live happily ever after, something like romance fantasy novels.

ami the type to hope the only one bed plot happens to her :) but nobody in the room with her

Back to the current topic of her admiring the blonde in front of her.

If Sasuke-Kun looked like the mysterious cold boy who was popular because of his emo hairstyle, daddy issues and social skills = 0, then the one in front of her was in a completely different league.

Kai looked and was the type to belong to this particular category.

Popular bad boy or playboy who bunked classes yet scored better than everyone.

Sasuke 🤝 Kai
Making Ami delusional

Ami thinks she's not like other girls.

Yes, she indeed is not like other girls.

Because no other girl has a hairstyle as hideous as hers.