39 | broken promises

❛❛ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴. ❜❜

Sakura felt ugly

Sakura felt ugly.

They were calling her ugly because of her huge forehead and pink hair, the very pink hair which she was always proud of, the one she inherited from her mother.

But what could she do?

Nothing.

There was no one to help her because she was all alone.

But then Sakura met her.

Ino Yamanaka, the blonde girl who was the only heir(ess) of the Yamanaka clan.

She taught her confidence and she was always grateful for it.

"Hey, Ino-chan!" The five-year-old looked at her first and only friend. Both of them were sitting in front of a beautiful lake, the breeze tickled the young girls as the grass on the ground seemed to dance along with the wind blowing.

"Yeah?" The blonde looked at her friend sitting beside her. Blue eyes met green ones.

"You'll be my friend forever, right?" The pinkette fisted her tiny hand as she timidly held Ino's gaze.

A grin broke out on the blue-eyed girl's face as she held her hand in the air, her pinky finger raised.

"Yeah,"

They both intertwined their fingers as they happily smiled.

"Promise!"

"Umm, Ino-chan

"Umm, Ino-chan. . ."

The pinkette called out to the person who she called her friend.

"Who is Sasuke?" She asked.

Ino gaped at her as she shook the pinkette's shoulder, "You don't know who Sasuke-Kun is?"