10 | rightful

↪ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦
𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦 ↩

↪ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦 ↩

Soon, all the matches or combat training were over. At the end of the day, Sasuke Uchiha was the best among them all. While in the girls, Sakura decided that she would let Ino win since she was her friend and she didn't want to hurt her, not only that but if she defeated an heiress of a clan then there would be people suspicious of her.

'Special Clan privileges' She bitterly thought.

Thankfully, in the entire class, there were only two of them, one was Ino Yamanaka and the other one was Hinata Hyuuga. 

And it looked like luck was on her side that they both had to fight. She silently observed them, if they really went all out Hinata would be the one to win.

It was pretty oblivious, she had heard of the harsh training among the Hyuuga clan. Not to mention, Ino rarely focused on taijutsu, it's just that she's from a clan that she won. If Hinata wasn't so soft-hearted she would've won but...

Then she realised that she had almost forgotten about her dearest sister. She noticed that Iruka was also gone. It was time for dispersal, surely now it would be the confrontation of Iruka and her dear parents, naturally, she didn't want to lose a chance at watching such a show.

She then looked at Ino, "Ino, you go ahead I forgot my pencil in class,"

Ino only nodded not feeling suspicious of her friend she always underestimated. Soon they both walked their separate ways.

Sakura then started marching towards the academy in hopes of seeing her teacher. Her pink hair gently swaying, she walked forward and soon noticed the one she was looking for.

"Iruka-sensei!"

Iruka looked behind when he heard a familiar voice calling out to him, he looked and saw a little pinkette standing who was looking down at her feet.

"Sakura-chan," Iruka replied, "Is there something you need?"

"Umm," Sakura quickly acted out her part looking everywhere but the one she was talking to, she knew this would have an effect on him by making him underestimate her. She didn't just learn to stutter meekly from her stepmother.

"Could you please not punish Ami...?" 

Her voice was very low, so low that if Iruka wasn't crouching down to her height he wouldn't have heard them.

"But why would you want to forgive her?" Iruka quietly asked. And Sakura mentally smiled, this was exactly what she wanted him to ask but on the outside she gulped.