53 | the hidden rain village

❛❛ 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴. ❜❜

"It's so dark here

"It's so dark here..." Ino muttered.

"Hn," The Uchiha grunted in agreement.

The host of the nine-tailed simply felt shivers down his spine as the entire group moved closer to the village.

Amegakure was the village hidden in rain, they were more or less isolated from the other villages.

Although it wasn't raining today, it still felt weird.

It was as if an animal was looking at them through the bushes at night and they were out in the open while the animal was well hidden.

"This place feels so dangerous," Kiba said and his dog yelped in agreement.

"How do people even live here?" Asuma dreaded the thought of even living somewhere like this.

A village where it is said to have endless rain, away from other civilizations of living beings and such a dangerous place.

"I wonder if people live here freely?"

Kakashi whispered behind his mask, his expression solemn.

"It is perfectly fine. I shall lighten up this place with my youthful energy!!" Guy said, winking at everyone.

His younger version, Rock Lee's eyes shined in admiration looking at him.

And a bolt of lightning struck.

"Ahhh!"

Screams echoed from both Ami and Guy.

"Where did his bravado go?" Kiba raised an eyebrow.

Sasuke scoffed lightly, he had no intention of getting involved in this childish gathering. 

The only thing on his mind was to beat the team everyone was so curious about.

During the last chunin exams, after having his ass handed to him by Orochimaru and Gaara, he realised he wasn't as strong as he perceived himself to be.

Since then he has worked harder under the guidance of not only his two instructors - Kakashi Hatake and Anko Mitarashi, and his older brother - Itachi Uchiha and his cousin - Shisui Uchiha.

Even Naruto grew stronger under the guidance of Jiraya, a sanin and the direct disciple of the Third Hokage.

Despite all of the efforts they made, it still felt like it wasn't enough.

This proved them sooner than they thought.

When they finally reached Amegakure.

They were greeted with a small force of ninjas, each one of them looking equally intimidating.