54 | the undead pinkette

❛❛ 𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦. ❜❜

[current scene: back to the chunin exams held in konoha]

She had won, Sakura Haruno, a civilian girl had won against someone belonging to a noble clan.

Everyone was certainly shocked to see this, after all, each one of them had deemed the pinkette useless against someone like Ino.

Sakura took in everyone's surprised faces, she greedily enjoyed the shock they felt.

'It's so fun when everyone underestimates me~' 

She internally giggled, an amused look in her eyes which no one could look at for she was already moving towards the fallen blonde.

With a worried expression on her face, she leaned in towards the girl who couldn't hear her.

"I was smiling, that should've scared you the most."  Sakura tucked in the messy blonde hair carefully giving an illusion that she truly cared for the person in her arms.

Soon medics arrived at the arena as they took her away.

"Will she be alright?" The pinkette precisely crafted a concerned tone in her voice, her hands clasped together in front of her chest.

Her green eyes nervously glanced between the unconscious female and the adults.

"Yes, she has only fainted."

Hearing the reply, Sakura sighed in relief before moving up to the arena where she met her team - Naruto and Kakashi.

"Ah- Congratulations!" Naruto said.

He was feeling not only surprised but also awkward since he wasn't expecting her to win.

"Yes, umm..." Kakashi laughed to cover his slip-up.

But Sakura paid no attention to it, a sweet smile on her face making them feel even more awkward.

"Thank you!"

Soon the rest of the matches were conducted and an announcement was made about the final participants.

Her name is included in the list.

Then she felt a sinister gaze at her.

She looked around to see her opponent from the hidden sand, Dosu, glaring at her while motioning to slit his throat with his hands.

She then smiled.

'Haha, I'll make you beg for mercy, you sound ninja.'

Sakura looked away as she paid more attention to the details being announced.