77 | shards of frost

⌜𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥⌟

𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥⌟

⌜𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥⌟

Shiroi was a Yuki.

She had known this fact ever since she was a little kid.

The blood she considered a curse, the one flowing in her veins was the reason she lived in horror at the beginning of her life.

As far as she could remember her childhood, she could only find the blurry figure of her mother in her memories.

Galaxy-like eyes just like she had inherited which would always make her feel like she was living a life in space, her mother's warm smile and her presence would be equivalent to the body heat they shared.

The warmth kept her from freezing on the streets.

Then her mother died.

And her world turned cold.

Forced to grow alone in the streets changed Shiroi's mind forever.

With no money of her own and now an orphan, food was something too precious. Foraging through the trash in hopes of even getting a few grains of rice.

When food couldn't be obtained from the trash, the black-haired female relied on stealing. Was it bad? Yes, but one could never uphold society's morals when you are too desperate to care about anything but your own survival.

Sometimes, Shiroi would get caught. 

The humiliation never left her mind.

So, she ran fast and fast. And soon she became faster than the people she stole from. 

To survive in the streets, she was determined. She would never succumb to the fate she had been granted, so she fought back.

Somehow, she ended up in Amegakure where she was forced to accept that some people were faster than her.

Instead of punishing her for her crimes, she was told to prove herself by being a ninja as she had the potential.

Shiroi joined the academy.