58 | let it all begin

❛❛ 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵, 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦. ❜❜

It was the highly anticipated day for all the genins present in Amegakure

The chunin exams. 

Because of what happened last time - Suna and Oto plotting together against Konoha - of course with Ame adding fuel to the fire unknown to others - the chunin exams had been postponed for a while.

After many diplomatic and political meetings were conducted, the chunin exams finally commenced.

This time under the jurisdiction of the village hidden in the rain.

"Man," Kiba huffed under his breath.

They were in a tall building along with all the participants.

The entire place was buzzing with excitement and nervousness.

"Team Talia isn't here yet," Ino noted.

"Y-Yeah," Hinata stuttered out as she glanced around to check if the members of the team everyone was keeping an eye on were present or not.

Chouji ate some snacks even at a time like this and said: "Must be taking their time getting ready."

"Tch, they really think they're some superstars," Sasuke crossed his arms in annoyance and looked away.

"Rich coming from you," Naruto mumbled, a frown present on his face.

The ravenette pretended not to hear his teammate's words.

"Well, it doesn't matter!" Naruto grinned and pumped his fist in the air showing his excitement, not a hint of anxiety present on his face.

"We're gonna defeat them!" 

"Yeah!" Kiba grinned back.

Everyone continued their conversation, happily chatting about how they were going to be the team to win.

They were all in their proper happy bubble when a voice popped it.

"Isn't it amusing to watch stupid people brag about confidence?" 

They turned around to see the main attention of the chunin exams - Team Talia itself.

Everyone had been talking about them before they had arrived but as soon as the others saw them they all wisely learned how to shut the fuck up.

All the genins from Konoha were startled before some of them glared at the superstars of the entire chunin exams.

"Y-You!" Ino let out a screech as she pointed her finger at the smirking blonde.

Kai was just about to enter the hallway where they were supposed to gather along with the other chunin exam participants with his team when he heard some fools babbling about how they were gonna defeat him and his teammates.