60 | coloured flags

❛❛ 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯. ❜❜

The second phase of the chunin exams

At least half of the participants have been disqualified.

Team 7 passed solely based on Sasuke's sharingan as the other two were completely hopeless when it came to information gathering.

Team Guy - TenTen, Rock Lee, Ino Yamanaka and Chouji Akimichi - passed due to the Yamanaka clan's unique jutsu.

Team 10 passed due to Hinata's byakugan and Shino's bugs.

Naturally, the sand siblings were experts when it came to cheating as expected from the children of the Kazekage.

Karin Uzumaki looked around and saw the people she was searching for.

Team Talia, in all their glory, were standing proudly as they discussed something.

The red-head caught the eye of her saviour who gave her a small smile and then looked at the black-haired girl beside her.

instead of gave i wrote gae which is very much true in karin's case

At least half of the teams have been disqualified, the ones remaining were the teams from Konoha, her own team and Team Dosu, Suna Siblings, some teams from here and there which are irrelevant [to the plot] and of course, team talia! 

It seemed that they were at a place and it was locked by huge walls so no one could peep inside.

Slowly time passed and a person appeared.

A tall male with green hair and green eyes wearing glasses wearing an orange outfit.

'He looks like a carrot-'

The genin qualified for the second round all thought together.

'Bitch he do it good but I do it better' Naruto glared at the jounin wearing an orange outfit.

"Midorima Shintarou, your instructor." He said pushing his glasses back with one hand.

And the other hand carried a...?

"Shintarou-san," Sakura called making the older man look at her.

"Respectfully," 

Shintarou raised an eyebrow at her.

"What the fuck are you carrying in your hand?" Sakura asked a question everyone present there was curious about.

"This is my lucky item for today, a penguin plushie." The carrot-looking man answered. "Ohasa's predictions are never wrong, I follow them without missing a day."

'This person is total nuts!' Ren's lips formed an awkward smile.

'And I thought people from Konoha were weird.' Sakura thought with a blank look in her eyes.