50 | angel from the rain

❛❛ 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘯, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺. ❜❜

In Konoha, the situation was a bit tight

Cancel a bit, to be precise, it was horrific, to the people of Konoha at least.

There was smoke rising in the sky indicating that there was a fire, citizens screaming, crying and running in fear while some were paralyzed due to it.

Injuries on people and blood dripping everywhere - on the ground, in the lake, on the flower beds, on the rooftops and on the people.

It was a living nightmare for everyone belonging to the Village Hidden in the Leaves.

Many citizens, ninjas died and on top of that, the third Hokage died as well. 

The village was on the brink of collapse.

There was an unexpected attack.

Unexpected to everyone except the people from Suna and Oto, the spies from Ame as well as the hidden five.

Who are these five?

The team was originally from Hidden Rain - Kai, Shiroi and Ren, Sakura who was let in on the plan as well as Arai Kumiko - the pinkette's mysterious academy teacher.

Sakura frankly did not care about the village or its state as she had felt no ties such as love or loyalty towards it.

However, many people did, people did care for it.

An attack from the village they signed a peace treaty with, the one they trusted enough to come into the village and they got betrayed.

A lot of areas were damaged, hell a part of the place where the citizens lived was burned and the others didn't know until it was too late.

The part consisted of the Haruno household which was probably the largest house there, after all, they were upper-middle-class with Kizashi Haruno being a former jounin, his first wife being a doctor and his second and current wife being from a family of merchants.

The whole place was burned down to ashes and the family which consisted of the husband and wife and the daughter - Sakura Haruno - was burned to ashes, since they could not find them anywhere.

Rumours flew that the Sound wanted many citizens dead to enrage the Konoha ninja's and that's why they burned this place because it was situated in the corner of the village.

Almost everyone there lived like a normal citizen and it was not only far away from the central power of Konoha but also had many slums meaning many people could be killed.

The spies Amegakure planted in the Otogakure acted upon and killed citizens and when the Konoha ninjas arrived it was too late although they managed to kill or imprison those ninjas.