51 | two teams, seven members

❛❛ 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳. ❜❜

Konoha had a lot of changes within a year

Last year, their village was attacked by the hidden sound and hidden sand who collaborated together against them.

Although they managed to win, there were a lot of casualties.

Casualties including their Hokage dying along with many ninjas and citizens of the village, property loss and destruction, security was breached while many people living in the centre of the village lost their places to live.

What a big mess it was!

This mess resulted in changes.

The first one is the changes in the leadership of Konoha.

The deceased third Hokage - Hiruzen Sarutobi - had three students, while his death was caused by Orochimaru,  one of his own students [which was the result of his own incompetence] and his other student, Tsunade Senju, being his successor - now the fifth Hokage.

Naturally, the change in leadership will bring some or many changes in the people.

Tsunade Senju went against the odds and proved that she was a good Hokage, a better Hokage than her teacher.

Although she could control her alcoholic and gambling tendencies-

From Konoha, out of all the genins, only two were chosen to be promoted to chunin rank.

The chosen two are Shikamaru Nara and Neji Hyuga, the two well-known geniuses. One is the heir to the Nara clan and the other is the famous Hyuga clan's prodigy.

There were also changes in team 7.

That was due to the death of a certain pinkette who perished along with her beloved parents in a fire caused in her house.

The death caused team 7 to have a lacking member in their team, leaving a duo who somewhat got along - Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha, being the only students of Kakashi Hatake.

This resulted in the team being unbalanced compared to the other teams.

And this was considered a major problem for the members of Team 7 as well as the current Hokage - Tsunade.

She couldn't just add anyone to the team, so she found a solution.

Ami Haruno!

Although Ami was expelled from the Academy, she was somewhat decent. [What a lie.]

Not to mention, in tough situations such as these was hardly time to do many considerations which led to Tsunade ignoring her bad records as it would be more troublesome to find a new member.

Therefore, she decided to add Ami as a replacement for her sister.

Although this ended her problem, this became Team 7's problem.