80 | ideals and ideas

⌜𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺'𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺'𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳⌟

𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺'𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺'𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳⌟

⌜𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺'𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺'𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳⌟

Arai didn't have a tragic backstory that she could tell the world.

Her parents were ninjas like her who served the nation with great loyalty and she too followed their footsteps.

Because of this, they were never close and she didn't have any sadness.

Arai had friends - the generation of miracles - the team she was in.

Soon, when they reached their late teens, they split so they could contribute to the Hidden Rain in various ways.

She decided to become a spy in the nation with the most possibility of getting in their way and thanks to the naive ways the nation operated, she easily managed to become 'one of them'.

For around a decade she lived there, and her loyalty remained to her nation. 

It wasn't like any fictional book where the main character loses all cold-heartedness after meeting the love of her life from the enemy side and is torn between her homeland and the new place she had come to love.

Her loyalty, everything she had - Arai had decided from the beginning that she would give to her nation.

Meeting Sakura and deciding to quit her work as a spy ninja wasn't something she had planned.

The entire reason she paid attention to the little pinkette was that she was supposed to be the lost niece of the leader of Akatsuki who could be raised to be his successor, she could be their next god.

In the beginning, she had seen the masked man whose identity she still could not find and didn't want to as it would increase the risk to her life, he had taught Sakura in her early days without telling anyone.

She didn't know why but she felt it was quite suspicious how the masked man could overrule the leader's authority and nothing happened.

Arai was sure he was a bigger threat but as long as she was on the same side as him, it would be all good.