45 | scarlet eyed devil

❛❛ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵. ❜❜

After her encounter with the red-haired Uzumaki, she walked in the direction Karin pointed

'North, one and a half kilometre hmm.' She thought as moved in that direction.

Swish! Swish! 𝔟𝔦𝔰𝔥

The pinkette dodged avoiding the two kunai that came towards her.

"Well well, looks like I found myself a capable prey!" A voice reached her.

Emerald eyes glanced at the direction the kunai came from and threw a kunai in the direction.

"Whew, almost died here."The voice said.

The person stood on the branch of a tree as he caught the kunai which was thrown at him.

Ash-blonde hair which was paired along with his scarlet red eyes.

Bakugou is barking right now. Maybe Kurapika too - but he's drowning.

"Hmm," He jumped down from the branch and stood in front of her.

The hand holding the kunai outstretched in front of her, he said. 

"Here take it."

Sakura glanced at the hand in front of her but stood still, her guard up as always while she narrowed her eyes.

"You aren't going to take it?" The red-eyed male chuckled slightly as he waved the kunai in his hand.

"No," She glanced away from him, "I have no interest in taking something poisonous."

She said causing him to let out a burst of full-blown laughter. This caused her to give him an annoyed glance that seemed to amuse him more.

"What makes you think it's poisoned?" He asked.

"The kunai I use has a mark inscribed on it, the one in your hand doesn't have it." She said as she started moving forward.

"Then it only shows that this kunai isn't yours, what about the poison part?" He asked her as he followed her but made no move to attack her.

"You used wild parsnip didn't you?" She glanced back at the blonde.

"Oh?" He raised an eyebrow indicating her to explain more.