44 | crystal droplets

❛❛ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨. ❜❜

Sakura returned to the place she left the two unconscious boys only to find they were awake with three defeated ninjas her age lying on the ground

"What happened? Are you alright?"

She asked, a panicked expression on her face. The pinkette quickly made her way towards the two of them.

"It's nothing Sakura! We beat them up!" Naruto grinned as he looked at her.

"Where were you?" Sasuke asked with his narrow eyes glaring at the green-eyed female who stood in front of him.

"I was searching for someone with a scroll since we lost both of our scrolls," She answered, acting timid and naive.

"And what would do after you found someone? Ask them to give them to you?" He sarcastically said.

'Yes, Sasuke, yes. I was just going to walk up to someone with a smile and ask them to give me scrolls. You dumbass bitch.'

"What a hypocrite." The raven-haired male said as he shook his head.

"Then what are we going to do now? We've lost both of our scrolls!" Naruto exclaimed loudly ignoring the fact that they were together in the forest of death giving chunin exams that could actually kill you.

"Tch, we'll have to find someone -" Sasuke scoffed only to be interrupted by the pinkette.

"But why do we have to find someone?" She asked tilting her head to give a more naive look to herself.

"Idiot! How else can we find the heaven and earth scrolls?" He hissed towards her.

'Did he get influenced by that snake already?'

"But why would we need the heaven and earth scrolls?" She asked causing the raven-haired male to facepalm.

"Sakura, did you forget we need the heaven and earth scrolls to pass the second phase?" This time, the blonde-haired male asked her.

"No?"

"Then why?"

"Because I already have the heaven and earth scrolls!" She grinned at them cheerfully.

This caused them to be shocked because how did she manage that?

"Are you lying?" Onyx eyes met emerald ones as they glared at each other.

"No," She replied, "Here they are!"

And she took out the heaven and earth scrolls from the small bag slung around her.