Chapter 5

Yu Liqing came home and was dumbfounded as soon as he walked into the living room. He saw his son was holding an unknown man with a broken bowl on the ground. The two looked at each other deeply, the atmosphere was very ambiguous, this picture made his face black instantly!

"What are you doing!!" 

The two hurriedly separated and Cheng Mu unconsciously blocked Liu Mu behind him with an embarrassed expression. "Daddy, don't get me wrong... Just now Liu Mu was almost injured and I just supported him."

"..." If you don't hold each other so affectionately and then look at each other affectionately, this kind of lie will still pass your ears.

Yu Liqing raised his eyes. He was chilling now and his husband's words were still turning in his mind. He knew that Cheng Hai was a general officer when he was young. 

When he was young, he met a gangster and Yu Liqing was injured because of this. When Cheng Hai learned that, he was furious and used Guan to catch the escaped gangster in front of him. He kicked the man off a leg directly in front of him and then casually. He was thrown into prison and asked someone to take special care of him inside. The play said that in the end, the man killed himself and never came out!

The sweetness at the beginning has become fear now. He knows that Cheng Hai is a person who will do what he says and will never break his promise. His gentleness is only given to him. If he hadn't stopped him at the beginning, Cheng Hai would still let his son Cheng Mu threw it into the army camp for training!

Cheng Mu is his heart, how could he just watch his son suffer! "Mr. Liu, it is not convenient for our family to entertain you today. I am sorry."

"..."

"..."

There was a moment of silence in the hall.

Finally, Cheng Mu sent Liu Mu away and walked back to the living room with an ugly face. Yu Liqing sat on the sofa with a cold face and refused to give his son a chance to speak.

"Where is your wife?"

"...I told him to go back to the room." His angry face instantly turned into embarrassment.

"The guest is here can't you see people when you have your wife? You can't see people, what do you do when you marry?"

"I... I didn't think so much."

"I don't think you are prepared to think so much!"

"Daddy, I have nothing to do with Liu Mu!"

"I didn't ask about you and Liu Mu again! What are you excited about?"

"..."

"Besides, if you can let the other party conceive a child for you. I will recognize it!"

"..." Cheng Mu's face was instantly green.

 ※※

Cheng Mu returned to the room with an unfavorable expression. As soon as he entered the room, he saw Li Xiao sitting on the sofa next to the bed with a blank face, looking at him with faint eyes.

"...You haven't slept, it's so late?"

"It's not seven o'clock now, is it very late?"

"Yes. It's only seven o'clock!?" Cheng Mu's expression became a little strange.

Li Xiao smiled and said suddenly. "Cheng Mu, have you decided?"

There is no end to it but Cheng Mu just understands it. This is asking him about Liu Mu. 

"Decide what Ah-Ah Xiao, I have nothing to do with Liu Mu, please!"

Li Xiao said with a chuckle when he heard it. "Do you remember? We were in the same company, but we were not familiar with each other and you were very enthusiastic. When you saw me eating by myself, you invited me to your house for dinner. I just remembered that back then you said... Why don't you go to my house for dinner, blame the poor!"

Cheng Mu was stunned, isn't this just what Liu Mu said when he introduced him... He suddenly felt a sense of irritability that was seen through! 

"Ah Xiao!! Why don't you believe me!!"

Li Xiao smiled again, with a sad smile making people feel his heartbreak. "Half a year ago, there were hand scratches on your back. At that time, you had been busy in the company for a week did not go home. "

"That was..."

"During the past six months, you often wear one set of clothes in the morning and turn into another set of clothes after work at night. In your coat, you often have a small packet of toilet paper from the same hotel. Talking on the phone is not like before. When I received the call, I left me and went to talk. The short message rang several times a night, and you immediately responded as soon as you heard the prompt. I often send text messages to ask if you return home for dinner. It takes a few hours before you go back home..."

Every time Li Xiao said something, Cheng Mu's face became uglier, and Li Xiao smiled flatly again. "I believe you for half a year but after waiting for half a year on this day, finally you brought colleague Liu Mu home. "

Cheng Mu opened his mouth and wanted to say no, there is no such thing but the sweet scenes between him and Liu Mu in the past six months have dazzled his mind, making him speechless... 

It's him... he didn't cover him at all. Regarding Liu Mu, even colleagues would ask him if he cheated, but he was not the one who cheated first!

"You and Father... are the same, then I and Liu Mu's you shouldn't mind. "

Li Xiao stood up abruptly when he heard the words, and his face instantly paled. "Cheng Mu! Do you mean that I cheated with father! "

Isn't it?... Cheng Mu thought in his heart, but didn't say anything, but that face turned away and didn't look at his wife.

Li Xiao looked at her husband's expression and laughed slowly, tears slipping away and then laughed again. Cheng Mu look at him and when he noticed that he was crying and wanted to get close to him, Li Xiao turned away.

"Don't get close to me. "Li Xiao stopped laughing, wiped away the tears with one hand and looked at his husband calmly. "Let's get a divorce."

Cheng Mu apparently did not expect to have heard the word of the day, trying to get it to react.

"Divorce!? Impossible! I don't agree. If we divorce, father will give half of his property to you! "

Li Xiao was dumbfounded, wondering what he had just heard. "What did you say?" property? "

"Don't say you don't know!!" Cheng Mu's out of control voice became louder!

"I really don't know what property." Li Xiao's face was dark. 

"Besides, it's not that I, Li Xiao, have no money. I don't need that so-called property."

Cheng Mu gritted his teeth and wanted to shout back. That sum of money was 20 million! There are still a few real estate! More shares! ! Thinking of that huge number, it was originally his own, but only because of divorce he would give it to others, I=he was dissatisfied! 

"I won't sign, because I have nothing to do with Liu Mu! Don't make troubles unreasonably!"

"I make trouble unreasonably!?" He looked at the man in front of him, if not for his own eyes. My own man followed Liu Mu into the hotel, and he might be shaken by what this man said! 

"If I didn't prove it with my own eyes, I'd spread it out? Okay! Cheng Mu! Then you swear, you really didn't have anything shameful with him. If so, you will struck by thunder!"

"You--- How can you be so vicious!"

"I'm vicious? Three years ago, who was crying and kneeling before me saying I'm sorry, and will never betray me and make me wronged. Now, look what happened. I, Li Xiao can swear to God, except for the night three years ago never cheated. I would rather die!!"