Chapter 75

Back to the Cheng's villa. Cheng Hai helped Li Xiao, who was in a happy mood and hummed a little song. They returned to the bedroom and helped Li Xiao to sit on the sofa. The smile was filled with anger and hatred. Cheng Hai hug him and whisper in his ear, only he can hear the young one.

"I'll tell you another news. Liu Mu was imprisoned in the apartment by Cheng Mu and he seemed to have broken a leg by his hand."

Li Xiao was taken aback when he heard the words and immediately laughed, laughing happily. "What a joke, aren't they the proper true love?!"

Li Xiao laughed for a while but tears slipped inexplicably. Cheng Hai looked at him and silently hugged him into his arms, gently touching his back with the palm of his hand. The young man couldn't stop his tears and made a dumb voice that only the man next to him could hear.

"Cheng Hai... I was very painful... I was forced to death in my last life... I can't wait to kill them myself... But I can't do it... But I hate it... I hate it..."

"I'm sorry... it's all my fault..." Cheng Hai feels like a knife cut. If he had known this, he would have prevented the two from being together in the previous life so why bother to do it in this life.

"No... I was stupid... I thought I had gained happiness... but I didn't expect that after I got it... I would have to be tested... This kind of test is inferior to life and death..."

Yes, if the two of them insisted on artificial insemination at the beginning, instead of listening to Yu Liqing saying that artificial surrogacy could not protect a lot of problems, or at the moment when he should have been chilling, he should not treat Cheng Mu. Isn't it the best to have anticipation and leave unrestrainedly?

"Cheng Hai...I want to tell you clearly...I am cruel like you...but I may not be able to fall in love with you so that you can..."

"Then I will try to make you fall in love with me." Hearing this, Cheng Hai held his chin and raised his face to look at each other.

Li Xiao smiled and asked suddenly. "What's the situation with Yu Liqing now?"

"It was verified that an abortion was found and if there was no accident, he would go to jail. Now it is under investigation. Yu Liqing is pleased to have a lawyer in his defence but I also prepared a surprise for him. "

" What surprise? "

"Back when Yu Liqing had an abortion. The father of the child didn't know it sod I sent the news directly to that person. "

" So? "

"As far as I know, the other party has no children up to now. After hearing the news, the other party has booked a flight to return to the capital and has also hired a special lawyer group. It seems that they intend to sue Yu Liqing. Now it is difficult for people to have children. Those who can't give birth to children will certainly not let Yu Liqing have an abortion in public opinion. "

"Hehe..."

Li Xiao sighed slightly. At this moment, as if the big stone had been removed. He nestled in the man's arms and closed his eyes. "I suddenly feel like sleeping... take me to bed..."

Cheng Hai immediately picked him up gently, like a treasure in his palm and put it on the bed gently. Then lay on the bed together, pulled the quilt and covered it. He looked down at the person who fell asleep almost instantly, couldn't help but smile.

"Ah Xiao, love itself is an incredible thing. I know you are afraid. I can only use time to prove it. Then I will tie you domineeringly to my side and do everything I can to love you. "