Chapter 49

Private Training Center.

Li Xiao stood in place, sweating and staring at the helpless man standing in front of him with a pair of eyes as if he wanted to kill him.

"You..." Li Xiao panted, hating his physical fitness that has been greatly inferior due to the transformation.

"Military doctor, I have already done what you said. I can't fight back. You still didn't win the fight. You can't blame me."

"You!" Li Xiao was furious. He couldn't fight him. After two hours of chasing and hitting on the training ground, he never hit it once!

Cheng Hai looked at the angry face, Li Xiao white face was dyed in attractive pink because of his anger, which made people feel a little fluttering in heart.

"If you have the ability, stand still and let me beat you!" Li Xiao gritted his teeth.

Cheng Hai laughed, not having a good air. "Are you stupid? Then if you have the ability to stand still and let me..."

"What do you want?!" Li Xiao was angry and this surprised Cheng Hai.

"Cough cough..." Cheng Hai, who knew he was almost said it wrongly so he coughed embarrassedly. "No, we've been practicing for two hours. Do you want to rest? See you sweating like this."

Li Xiao was even more angry. It was only two hours. Before, it was not a problem to be able to beat sandbags for four hours. "Cheng Hai. Didn't you say you want to apologize!"

Cheng Hai was taken aback. "But you don't accept it."

Li Xiao was trembling with anger and rushed forward to beat him again. As a result, an accident happened. He had limited physical strength and made big movements before he was ready. The body couldn't keep up so his feet are dead and staggered.

"Ah!"

"Careful!"

Cheng Hai rushed forward, rushing to become a mat before the person hits the ground and holding the person firmly in his arms.

Li Xiao was really scared. When he returned to his senses, he was already lying on Cheng Hai arms. The two looked at each other in silence, one with blank mind while the other serious (watching).

"Fuck!" Li Xiao getting up in shock, and immediately fell back when his ankle hurts. "Oww!"

Before Cheng Hai could react, the other party's soft lips were already pressed against his own and they looked at each other.

"..."

"..."

Cheng Hai was a little bit more shameless, he stretched out his hand and stroked that face but Li Xiao was shocked that his face flushed!

"You bastard!"

"Ah!"

Half an hour later...

Cheng Hai sat on the floor with panda eyes, holding Li Xiao white ankles in his palms with an ice pack, while Li Xiao blushed and sat on the bench with a twisted face.

"It's strange, it's not that I kissed you forcibly. Why would I be beaten?" Cheng Hai muttered.

"You can speak up if you have an opinion!" Li Xiao was angry.

"Didn't I speak just now." Cheng Hai said calmly.

"Then am I hallucinate?!"

"I don't know this." Cheng Hai shrugged.