Chapter 58

An hour half later, Li Chengyou left because he still had a job to do and Lu Fei had to follow. The two walked out of Cheng's gate one after another. Lu Fei couldn't help it as soon as they left the gate.

" Chengyou, what the hell do you mean!" He took the ex-husband's hand and asked.

Li Chengyou turned to look at the woman, smiled faintly and stretched out his hand to pull the woman away. "This Mrs. Lu, you had nothing to do with today matter. How will my son live? Honestly speaking, you have no right to intervene."

"What!"

"I mean, I give up. The feelings of the past are self-defeating, please understand this Mrs. Lu."

"You...you..." Lu Fei's heart burned wildly but looking at her ex-husband, her heart felt another pain.

"In addition to the divorce that year. I didn't say in front of my child and that I wouldn't want a bottle of oil to delay all the happiness. Now I want to tell that I will not let my son's happiness be deprived for any stupid thing. My son is qualified to get the days he wants, he able to manage himself as early as ten years ago, understand!"

"You..."

"I hope, I won't see you again." Li Chengyou smiled and turned around.

"Li Chengyou!! You bastard... " Li Chengyou went further and further. Suddenly, he saw a thin figure standing not far in front of him. When he saw the man, he quickened his pace and the man also smiled. He galloped over, and then threw into his arms.

Li Chengyou was taken aback for a moment, then burst into laughter. "Didn't I tell you not to run."

Fang Yue laughed. "I am excited..."

"Really...Ah Yue, I thought about taking you to see my son for a while. "

" Really? "

Of course, I think he will like you." When the words fell, the other party laughed. "I will try to make that kid like me."

Yu Liqing came home, yelled and screamed in anger. The empty room rang for a while, then he sat down on the ground sadly.

From the beginning of the divorce, his friends were all gone. They stay away from him, let alone those who before used to pleased and flattered him. In the past, some merchants would buy some gift to him in order to get closer, but now they are all gone.

There is no driver to take him when he goes out and there is no housekeeper arranged for him and prepared the three meals.

Yu Liqing has been spoiled by Cheng Hai for more than ten years and he has long developed a habit of princess sickness. It costs more than tens of thousands to buy a meal, let alone buy those designer bags and clothes that are trending in the fashion world.

But now he only has the divorce fee of 10 million yuan and a villa. The money is spent and there is no more and his work is only pay a little bit for a month. The money for meals is not enough.

Yu Liqing, can't stand it!

From poor to rich is easy but from rich to poor is difficult.

For a while, Feng Yu came to see him and some said he wanted to marry him but he only wanted Feng Yu to give him money, and he couldn't even give him a few million.

"Ah Qing, it is very difficult to deal with the family now so I won't give it to you. Can you forgive me?"

What a joke! In the past, Cheng Hai would try hard to earn money in order to give him money.

Lovers by FateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara