Chapter 21

☆ Present

Yu Zhen walked into Cheng Hai's residence with a weird expression and looked at him but didn't speak when he saw him.

Cheng Hai watched his old friend coming and didn't say anything. He raised his eyebrows slightly, and the strange light flashed in his eyes without allowing Yu Zhen to notice, he asked. "What's the matter?"

"I want to tell you something..." Yu Zhen's expression was serious.

"What's the matter?" Rarely seeing the old friend's serious expression, Cheng Hai also became serious.

"Last night I was going to check Yu Liqing's information first... Do you know what's wrong?" Yu Zhen said, his brows were still frown and his tone was solemn. "I found his basic information but what he has been doing in the past few years...I can't find it, it's like...someone seems to have covered all of his information!"

Cheng Hai raised his head and look at his friend, seeing the seriousness in the other's eyes, he slowly frowned. "What do you mean?"

"If there is no one behind backing up Yu Liqing, then he must have a problem." Cheng Hai was silent, lowered his eyes, and concealed the deep thoughts in his eyes. Yu Zhen knew that he wouldn't be able to say more when he saw it so he had to put the rest of the information found on Cheng Hai's desk.

"This is other people's information."

Cheng Hai was silent for a long time before speaking. "Well, I see."

Seeing Cheng Hai fell into silence again and frowning after a while. He looked like he wanted to say something but thinking that one blocking is his master and then thinking that the situation between the master and Cheng Hai was very bad so he can't add any more reasons. Although he doesn't know why the master wants to cover up that Yu Liqing's thing but according to Cheng Hai's love for him, he can't just say it casually said it and he can only hope that his old friends can notice the hints.

Yu Zhen sighed softly, feeling helpless and didn't realize that his attitude had long since caught Cheng Hai's eyes.

But Cheng Hai remained silent, thinking about his previous life and the scene he saw before now...

It seems... It's really weird.

He didn't know when Yu Zhen left, Cheng Hai only knew that he had been sitting quietly in the living room for a long time. Until the light outside the window gradually dyed dusk and then slowly stepped into the black night.

"Ring Ling Ling..." The communication rang, which made Cheng Hai react and connected to the phone.

"Ah Hai?" The old voice came from the other end making Cheng Hai startled for a moment then red eyes uncontrollably, just listening to that voice. "When...are you coming back and see your parents? "

"Dad ... "

Cheng Hai dazed at this moment homing, returning to hear the father's voice made him feel his heart in pain!

He... turned out to be very unfilial! After doing it again, he actually put his biological parents behind!

Cheng's father and Cheng's mother left shortly after he was discharged from the army in the previous life. At that time, it was a big blow to him. For a while, he and Yu Liqing became strangers.

Because at that time, Cheng Hai was very unhappy with his biological father for Yu Liqing. Although Yu Liqing was their adopted son, they did not accept this daughter-in-law from the beginning but when they got married, their parents' attitude was very indifferent. The reaction in the next few years became worse and Cheng Hai, who loved his wife became partakers. Listening to his wife's grievances, how his mother-in-law was picky about everything about him when he was not at home.