Chapter 11

Cheng Hai was stunned on the phone, but still did not respond, there was already a beep from the other end of the phone. He raised his eyebrows and then broadcast it to Yu Liqing.

    "Wife, Ah Xiao... something wrong, go and see..." The words were still not over, and there was screaming and screaming on the other end of the communication!

    "Cheng Hai! Are you a human? After you have done that kind of thing, let me care! ! "

    "What are you talking about?" Cheng Hai looked blank.

    "Li Xiao is dead or alive is none of my business! ! You wait to receive the divorce slip! ! "

    " ... "came the phone beeps. Cheng Hai brow tightly locked to die, brush stood up, change in broadcast to an old friend.

    "Boss, what's the matter? "Yu Zhen's voice came.

    "What happened in China?"

    "Huh?" Yu Zhen responded blankly.

"That fellow Yu Liqing is crazy again? "

    "What should have happened? Just now, when Li Xiao called the child, his tone was very wrong. Then I called Cheng Mu and Ah Qing and they cursed me. What might be the misunderstanding! Can you help me to see Li Xiao first? ? "

    " Oh, brother, you... the first concern is actually someone else! "

    " ... "Cheng Hai immediately scowled. "Ah Xiao is the daddy of two children! What if he has an accident with a child? And Ah Qing is not a child who will deal with the problem!"

    "Okay, I'm going to see Li Xiao, so what do I do! "Yu Zhen said irritably, and quickly hung up the communication without giving Cheng Hai a reply!

    Around eight o'clock in the evening...

    Lan Feier stood in front of Li Xiao's apartment with a look of anxiety. He had been ringing the doorbell for half an hour and had no response at all. Recalling Li Xiao's desperate look just now, he quickly went to the apartment with fear with the landlord help. The young man came to open the door and rushed in to find someone as soon as he opened the door but when he entered the master bedroom, he only saw Li Xiao lying quietly on the bed with medicine scattered on the floor and his face was as gray as a dead person.

    "Hurry up— hurry up and call an ambulance!!"

    Yu Zhen's face was very angry, because it took some time to check the address of Li Xiao and the road was not too close. As a result, the traffic was congested again, which made him angry and finally spent an hour. When he came under the apartment building where Li Xiao lived he saw an ambulance parked at the door, which made him panic. He rushed forward, just as the medical staff at the gate pulled out the stretcher and rushed forward to look, his face was pale with fright.

    The one on the stretcher is not someone else, it is Li Xiao he is looking for! !

    "Who are you? Li Xiao's friend?" Lan Feier asked when he saw him approaching.

    "Yes, what happened to Li Xiao!?"

    "Li Xiao committed suicide by swallowing medicine!"

    "!!!" 

When Cheng Hai hurried back to China with his children to the surgical room of the hospital, it was already the next morning. At that time, the operating room just opened and the face of the attending doctor was ugly.

    "Who is the family member, please?"

    "I'm his--" Before the father-in-law spoke, the doctor scolded loudly.