Chapter 56

"What?" Li Xiao didn't hear clearly.

"Come on, the car is already waiting outside. Don't let people wait too long."

Yu Jun and Gu Mo, who were waiting at the gate of the hospital, waited for a while before seeing their friends and Li Xiao walking out. They both looked at the hands of Cheng Hai and Li Xiao that they shook, they didn't move until they got closer.

"Let's go!" Li Xiao was unaccustomed to being affection, and wanted to take his hand out but the big hand clenched tightly.

"Get in the car. I have already notified your father to pick us up at the airport."

"What!?"

"So hurry up on the road. It's a rude thing to keep a bunch of people waiting for a long time."

"What bunch of people? Cheng Hai, what do you mean!?"

"Don't get excited. Your body is tight now, behave and get in the car. You'll know when we get to Cole Star."

Cheng Hai said with a smile and while talking, he opened the door, nudged Li Xiao to get in the car. Then turned his face to change his smile to his two friends.

"Get in the car as soon as you have seen enough."

Yu Jun shrugged when he heard the words and Gu Mo looked at him contemptuously but the two of them quickly got in the car swiftly. They went a long way and headed to Luo Yaxing Airport.

On the flight, Cheng Hai had already booked the top-class room. This room is for the rich to enjoy. His advantage is that there is a private single room and a couple's double room. He hold the one who sits in the car until he falls asleep. He gently put Li Xiao on the seat and adjusted the seat lightly before exiting.

"Tsk tsk ~ Amo, it's really eye-opening today!"

"Yeah."

Cheng Hai smiled, didn't say anything and sat on the sofa. "Enough jokes, what about the things I ask you to help with?"

Yu Jun smiled upon hearing this, took out a small box from the jacket pocket and handed it to Cheng Hai. "Of course, the whole factory was shut down just to get make your precious things."

Taking the small box, he opened it and after a while, Cheng Hai smiled with satisfaction on his face. "Thank you."

Yu Jun gave Cheng Hai a blank look, then put his arm around Gu Mo waist, smiling. "I think you helped me a lot back then. Now I can help you, it's no trouble."

Gu Mo raised his eyebrows, then raised his hand and bumped someone with his elbow. He only heard a muffled hum, which made Cheng Hai gloat.

After laughing, he lowered his head and saw the contents of the box again. His eyes flashed with unseen gentleness, he closed the box and Cheng Hai raised his face.

"How did my dad and my mom react?"

"Your mom is so happy that she can fly into the sky." Yu Jun smiled.

"Your dad... can't see it, we can't see the change on that face." Gu Mo continued.

"But everything is prepared according to what you said."

"By the way, boss. Why don't you take down Yu Liqing in one swoop?" Yu Jun doubted.

"You still love him?" Gu Mo raised his eyebrows.

Cheng Hai rolled his eyes. "I want to leave this finally blow for Ah Xiao! Don't talk nonsense!"

Luo Yaxing is actually not far from Cole Star and a half-day flight will be there. When they almost arrived, Li Xiao wad called to get up by Cheng Hai. He took a snack to fill his stomach before telling him they arrived.

Lovers by FateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara