Chapter 17

The sky slowly entered the dark night mode from blue and white and the monotonous night sky was lit with dots of starlight, accompanied by the bright moon which seemed quiet and clear.

Located in the military area, the gate of the training department was opened and the recruits walked in and out in twos and threes. Just as they were trailing, a young man also slowly walked out with a towel on his shoulders and squeezed the end of his hand to wipe the sweat off his face.

"Hey! Li Xiao, let's go for training again today!" Suddenly a voice sounded and the young man raised his face.

The young man looks very handsome with a pair of beautiful phoenix eyes, fair skin and sexy plump lips. His height is about 179cm. It is neither short nor tall. The figure is slim and straight. It belongs to the kind looks good in any dress.

The young man glanced at Chen Qin who was talking, his expression did not change at all but he withdrew his gaze, as if it was just a phantom that he had heard just now. This action as if Chen Qin is ugly to see and a bunch of people next to him are watching, making him very annoyed!

"Smelly boy! Didn't you hear the me? You are a fake man, you dare to enter the army like this. I think you want men to be crazy..."

The insults stopped suddenly but Li Xiao didn't care as he walked farther and farther. He regarded the person behind him as non-existent but as he walked further and further, a low-pitched male voice slowly sounded, breaking the strange tranquility behind him.

"In the military camp, there are people who say that they are comrades in arms who were born and died. I have really seen and heard..."

Cheng Hai walked out from the dark, his face was cold and there was a hint of drunkenness. He walked a little swayingly. Originally, he was not in a good mood and wanted to beat someone out. Unexpectedly, when he returned to the army, he met a group of comrades who looked like new recruits were running on him. Although he didn't see anyone responding, he didn't know who he was scolding. But those two sentences about fake men and wanting to be crazy about men make Cheng Hai think that he is mocking the nowadays transformed men such as his wife Yu Liqing and Li Xiao, remodel their body in order to continue the bloodline for mankind. Remodelling was originally a respectable thing back then. At that time, women were too scarce and humans were panicked about extending their lives. At that time, men who stood up and joined the research voluntarily arere all respected.

But after a few hundred years...this matter has become a contemptible thing, what a ridiculous fact.

There are always people in the world who show disgust when everyone agrees with one thing, perhaps because they want to make themselves different from others or their brains are different from normal.

"General!"

Li Xiao, who was not far away, stopped as soon as he heard it then turned around quickly and saw a figure standing not far in front.

"I just returned to the military area and was looking for someone to practice my hands and feet. I just met you new recruits. It happens that the training center is in front of you. You have just finished your self-training then let Lao Tzu see if you skills are good or bad!"

"General, Lord Generall! We are in the General Lan army. You can't order us..."

"You kid means that I, the fellow who has the name of General is not the same as your General Lan?" Cheng Hai smiled low and the corners of his lips evoked a cold smile, like a venomous snake, waiting for the prey to lower their defense. "Does it mean this?"

Chen Qin and the people who were watching the show and passing by were all frightened and their hairs stood up from the dark smile. "No! sir!"

"Since it is not! Do you want to treat Lao Tzu as fool?!"