Chapter 26

Chen Qin was taken aback, he seemed to have misheard something? He has hatred with Li Xiao? How could he have hatred with Li Xiao!

"I..."

"Isn't this Young Master Chen!" Suddenly, a voice came in causing the two of them to turn their heads. Only to see a middle-aged man standing beside the crying woman with tears. The man is the father of the woman.

"Who are you?" Chen Qin was puzzled.

"Master Chen doesn't know me, but I know your name!" The middle-aged man smiled, but he shouted in his heart: Isn't this the most notorious demon king Chen Qin in the capital city in recent years!

However, what he feared the most was not Chen Qin himself but the background behind Chen Qin's father. That is the General Lan who has been in the limelight for the past two years. Chen Qin's father is the General Lan. One of the right assistants of the Prime Minister!

Chen Qin's face was not very good-looking, he wanted to ask what Li Xiao meant just now but such a guy appeared again. His expression made the middle-aged man misunderstood.

The reason for the misunderstanding is also very simple. He heard that Young Master Chen had a big enemy two years ago. It is said that he went to the barracks where he was hunted down for this enemy!

The middle-aged man did not expect that Chen Qin enemy would be Li Chengyou's son Li Xiao!

He scolded Li Chengyou in my heart and hid it so deeply! Thinking of this, the middle-aged man flashed viciously, but soon disappeared.

On one side are the well-known Li Chengyou and his sons, who have no unheard of his background and on the other side is the Chen family with the General Lan as the backing. What's more, this Li Xiao is still one of Chen Qin enemies!

"Li Xiao! You have seen it too. My baby girl doesn't think it suits you. Don't embarrass my daughter!"

Li Xiao's face sank, and his handsome face became cold before he could speak. Li Chengyou suddenly appeared. "Brother Wang, what do you mean!"

Chen Qin froze when he saw Li Chengyou, and when he recovered, he heard Li Xiao say.

"Dad, this is not going to happen today, let's go." Chen Qin looked at Li Xiao and Li Chengyou about to leave, and was anxious. He wanted to say something, but what he said was. "Li Xiao, stop for me!"

Li Chengyou's face was ugly, and Li Xiao's face was even more ugly. "Son... how did you get involved into this guy?"

"He was inexplicable! I'll tell you when I go back!" Li Xiao gritted his teeth.

Li Chengyou sighed heavily in his heart. He knew who Chen Qin was and his background. He didn't want to make trouble, which was very detrimental to both of them.

"Let's go."

Li Xiao nodded, just now that he didn't even want to turn his head to look, the constant footsteps made Chen Qin even more anxious.

"If you dare to leave, I will make you unable to mix in the barracks!"

Li Xiao stops, his face was finally not the perennial cold expressionless face but a face of obvious disgust. "Chen Qin's, today affairs are enough for me to sue you in court!"

"Li Xiao, you guys don't know what's wrong!"

"Joke! I, Li Xiao is not doing anything wrong, and I don't need to know what's wrong! Is your brain sick?! I had a cup of tea with someone, but you ran over my table and scared my friend! I just want to tell you that you have to be cured if your brain is sick! Don't harm people! "