Chapter 35

When comes into his view, a tall man walking in the forefront. His figure is very familiar and a group of soldiers behind him are following him in two's and three's. Both sides occupied by soldiers.

On the left hand side, a soldier who was an adjutant with a sneer on his face. His was wearing a big open coat, showing red bandages and Yu Liqing recognized this man. This is Cheng Hai adjutant, Yu Zhen?

Walking on the right hand is a handsome and expressionless young man, dressed in a big white coat while holding a document that looks like a folder on one hand. He is apparently an accompanying military medical staff!

The tall figure walking in the forefront, with thorns and scumbags on his face. He looked straight ahead blankly, wearing a military coat over his shoulders and under the coat he didn't wear anything. He was wrapped in bandages that dyed a bright red colour.

"Hahaha. General Cheng Hai!!" Mu Anfei laughed in a very good mood and quickly greeted him while Yu Liqing in the crowd heard the words 'Cheng Hai' he completely stiff in place causing the Feng Yu beside him frowned.

"See your majesty and the old man."

"Hahaha~ No need to be polite, let's go. I'll order the feast now!"

When the words fell, Yu Zhen smiled while turning his head to look at the beautiful man next to him. The unsurprising man frown, Cheng Hai knew that the military doctor next to him was upset so he had no choice but to smile.

"Your Majesty, this Weichen body may need to rest for a few days now."

Mu Anfei was taken aback and finally found a blood-stained bandage under Cheng Hai's coat, he immediately laughed. "You're right! Okay! Then all your army personnel will rest two weeks!"

"Thank you, Your Majesty. Weichen will convey all the army officers when arrived at the base later."

Standing by Cheng Hai wearing white coat, Li Xiao calm down and he became expressionless. Then he followed the man and boarded a special car with the army back to the barracks.

On the other side of the Chen family.

Chen Qin was nestled in his room with a face full of scum. He stared fiercely at the TV with bloodshot eyes, staring at the beautiful man in white coat beside the tall figure, that person is Li Xiao.

"Li Xiao. It was all caused by you! It was you! I became like this, but you have a bright future! Don't be proud of it. "

Chen Qin whispered sinisterly. Suddenly, his cold face turned out strangely became a smile. There is a kind of infatuation and a kind of crazy desire.

"No... how can I hurt you... baby... you are mine... hey... you are mine... as long as you become a reformer everything is perfect, and you will have a bright future too. Nothing like me! But I will love you well. I love you deeply!"

Chen Qin kept muttering and then suddenly laughed. After a while, he fell silent again. The crazy expression slowly calmed down and then he broadcasted the communicator.

"Hello, this is General Lan's Mansion. "

" It's me, Chen Qin. I am looking for Aunt Lu. "

" Young Master? Please wait! "

Chen Qin waited for more than a minute, then slowly a female voice come through. "Xiao Qin is looking for me? "

"Aunt Lu...I figured it out. I thought of doing business outside and being a businessman is not bad...at least to support myself."