Chapter 47

"Hot...so painful..." Li Xiao still had some consciousness and seemed to work very hard to restrain the dryness of his body.

But Li Xiao's restraint completely collapsed when he felt the man's aura on the side and he stretched out his hand uncontrollably to embrace the intoxicating aura.

Cheng Hai froze as soon as he heard those words, when he knew what it was in an instant, he frowned. Li Xiao weak and boneless hands were wrapped around him.

"So painful... oo ..."

"Li Xiao! What are you doing to your Uncle Cheng Hai!!" Yu Liqing roared angrily.

"What happened?"

Cheng Mu rushed over as soon as he heard Li Xiao's name and when he saw that his father and lover in the study were hugging, his eyes were red with anger.

"What are you doing!!"

Cheng Mu roared and dashed toward Li Xiao, while Yu Liqing held Cheng Hai hand and cried.

"Cheng Hai, why are you doing this to me!!"

"Oh my God! What happened?" The two elders also rushed over.

'Slap!' Cheng Mu raised his hand and slapped Li Xiao straight. "Li Xiao, how can you seduce my dad like this?!"

This slap was exerted, and Li Xiao was beaten to the ground. His original intoxicate expression was restored to a trace of clarity because of the slap. Hearing that from Cheng Mu his expression returned to restraint, his face was green and he bit his lower lip. He tasted the smell of blood and pain that finally let him regain his original sanity.

"Get out!!"

Cheng Hai was angry when Li Xiao was beaten and pushed Yu Liqing away with one hand. Yu Liqing was pushed to the ground and cried even more miserably. He stepped forward and punched Cheng Mu. Immediately the crying cease abruptly. "Mom, hurry up and call the doctor. Ah Xiao has been prescribed a medicine."

"What!?" Cheng Mu covered his face and froze in place.

"Okay. I'll call right away!" Ning Xue's eyes rounded, and then quickly put on the phone.

Cheng Hai finished speaking, then walked to Li Xiao's side and squatted down. "Hold it. I will send you to the bathroom to soak in cold water, okay?"

Li Xiao restrained himself with both hands, biting his bloody lower lip. He nodded, and in the next second, Cheng Hai took a military uniform overcoat to cover him. He then picked him up and went directly to the bathroom in the study.

Cheng Zhong was so angry that his face was so dark that he could drip ink. This happened in his own home. How could he not get angry as a head of the family!

"Steward Cheng, lock down the entire old house and bring up the monitor! Then let all the servants gather in the living room!"

"Yes!" Steward Cheng said.

As soon as Yu Liqing heard the monitor, his face became pale. Ning Xue noticed this appearance, and Yu Liqing quickly calmed down. "There is a monitor in the old house?"

"Our Cheng family is not an ordinary family. What's the big deal with having a monitor?" Cheng Zhong frowned.

A few minutes later, the doctor was led in. Li Xiao received two injections and sent it to the guest room. Only Ning Xue and the doctor were able to enter, all the others were thrown out of the guest room to wait.

Outside the guest room, Cheng Hai looked coldly at Cheng Mu, who was standing aside and wanted to enter the door. "Do you want to go in?"

"I... Of course, I want to go in..."