Chapter 15

Cheng Hai let his body sit down on the sofa and began to seriously think about everything in the past eleven years. 

First of all, the most innocent of all things was his daughter-in-law Li Xiao, even though he himself agreed at first but later regretted it so he decided to divorce Cheng Mu and even take the children away!

Moreover, the night of being drugged... Although it was an accident, the most injured was Li Xiao who was tragic. In the end, this man-made accident was made public, forcing Li Xiao to suffer from depression and die!

Everyone in the Cheng family owed Li Xiao too much, because Li Xiao had no backing. Liu Mu and his wife dared to attack him. If it weren't for themselves, He's afraid Li Xiao would only die unjustly. No one knows his grievances yet!

Therefore, he must give Li Xiao a complete backing and let Li Chengyou become an general. When he retires from the army, he will be qualified as a marshal. General Li Chengyou's reputation is enough to let Li Xiao have no worries. He can do it now!

Then... it was Yu Liqing. He had loved someone for nearly a lifetime. When he heard that communication, he already understood that although his heart was tired, he still loved him. He could not let his treasures after passing away so painfully, thinking of Yu Liqing's hysterical attitude...

It was an insecure appearance. It was also his fault. He hadn't been with his lover for fifteen years. He had been working for the military while his wife has taken care of the children alone for fifteen years.

Thinking of this, Cheng Hai lowered his head and pulled out a silver piece from the placket with a ring on it. The cherished ring handed it to his lips and kissed him. This time, he would change his attitude and follow Ah Qing.

As for his son Cheng Mu, he will no longer let his wife discipline him. This time, no matter how his wife obstructs him, he will definitely let Cheng Mu enlist in the army and accept the baptism of life!

Moreover, he wouldn't let Cheng Mu step on Li Xiao again! He will severely isolate the two of them!

As for Liu Mu, after all, if Cheng Mu and Li Xiao were not together, Liu Mu would not attack Li Xiao. However for the moment, he can't bear to let Liu Mu have a good life, so he just relied on it. That means, maybe there is a criminal record! Of course, let alone in this life, if Liu Mu still attacked Cheng Mu's lover for Cheng Mu's sake, heIt will never make him have a good end!

When Cheng Hai thought of this, his eyes flashed slowly and quietly. When he raised his head again, the window had already stepped into the dusk, and the window was shining golden yellow. It turned out that he had been sitting for almost a whole day.

In the early morning of the next day.

Yu Zhen came to Cheng Hai's private training center for special personnel. This is a configuration only available to talents above the general level. In terms of the military merits, there must be people who can have the name of the general level. Very large military merits are worthy of possession.

Yu Zhen went to Cheng Hai's residence to find someone who was not there so he went to the training center but he didn't expect it, even the training center was not there!

"Odd, did the boss ran away this morning?" Cheng Hai got out of the car on the other side and looked up at the Prime Minister's Palace in front of him. The luxurious door opened and a middle-aged deacon walked out behind him.

"General, the Prime Minister has been waiting for a long time."

Cheng Hai nodded, watching the middle-aged deacon slightly bend over to him and then made a request, turning around to lead him.

A group of people walked slowly into the luxurious door, and the door closed quietly.

Outside the door, there was a clear blue and warm sky and several huge black shadows flew over the sky. If you can look closer, you can clearly see the huge black shadows, which are several huge flying warships.

In the year of Interstellar Yuan 20XX, the planet of Cole has undergone major changes. After countless destructions after natural disasters, diseases have drastically reduced humans, and it has also made it difficult for fragile women to survive!

In just a hundred years, women have rapidly become scarce, and the fertility rate is only one woman in thousands of people. Humans have begun to panic. Just because of the fear that it will be difficult to prolong future generations, the government can only rely on scientists to fund research. It took almost a hundred years to finally work out a way to transform a man's body so that a man can also become pregnant. After almost two hundred years, the transformation technology for men's pregnancy has been perfected.

But the fertility rate is still not as good as that of women, especially the extremely low birth rate of female babies, which makes women's status still extremely precious.

For mankind, is this weird era of men, isn't it a new era?

Mankind is still moving forward, but the times have changed.

In order to promote childbirth, the male reform plan has been greatly promoted by the government. Even the political circles have high-profile officials and male partners attending various venue shows in high profile. 

Of course, even if a rare number of women fall into the homes of poor people, they can still seek assistance from the government, except for those remote areas that the government does not manage.

Stepping into the luxurious corridor, Cheng Hai looked straight ahead without a slight squint and when people passing by saw the middle-aged deacon, they all bowed to him and the middle-aged deacon only nodded.

The middle-aged deacon stopped, followed by Cheng Hai. There was a tall and gorgeous door in front of him. The deacon stepped forward and opened the door, and Cheng Hai walked in.

The most eye-catching thing when entering the house is a full wall of floor-to-ceiling windows. The warm sunlight shines through the windows and it is very warm. There is an elegant tea table in front of the window. A very young man who looks less than 30 was sitting elegantly on a chair and flipping the pages of a book. The posture was like a prince, noble and elegant in every move. The man turned his head and laughed when he saw him.

"Come and sit down."

"Yes, Your Majesty." Cheng Hai replied and stepped forward and took a seat on the man's opposite chair.

"Go and prepare breakfast."

"Yes, I'll go prepare." The deacon raised his hand to place his abdomen, then bent over and said.

When everyone went out, the door was closed. The elegant prince instantly changed his face. He was still sitting gracefully and suddenly raised his feet, his face bursting into laughter.

"Instructor, it's still the same after half a year!"

"..." Cheng Hai was expressionless, and sighed a second later. "The minister regretted giving you training to Colonel Yu Zhen more than once..."

The former prime minister was a calm person and there were noble codes between his hands... It was really his fault! When the little prince first joined the army, the old prime minister gave a death order not to let people know his identity but he was assigned to his army. When he first joined the army, he was arrogant and caused a few troubles. Finally irritated him, he threw them directly to Yu Zhen's to rectify... Mu Anfei laughed at the words. 

"Oh! Instructor, I thank you more than once for your decision, do you want to be a man! You have to live like Colonel Yu's mean and sinister, so that life can be fun!"

"...The minister is deeply ashamed cannot fulfill the expectations of the old prime minister."

Mu An Fei laughed again when he heard the words, and shook his feet. At this time, there was a knock on the door, the ruffian became a prince instantly and the corners of Cheng Hai's mouth twitched a little.

"Come in." After the words fell, the door was pushed open. The middle-aged deacon came in with the dining car, pushed to their table and gracefully put it on the table early. He said respectfully.

"Please enjoy breakfast."

Mu Anfei nodded very gracefully and looked at Cheng Hai with a smile like a spring breeze. "General Cheng, you haven't talked about it. What is the purpose of visiting today?" After the words came , Cheng Hai's expression remained unchanged, but he raised his hand and took out a large paper envelope from the concealed coat pocket and put it on the table. In front of Mu Anfei.

"Please have a look at these materials."

Mu Anfei raised his eyebrows, took the paper bag and opened it and pulled out the paper inside, but as soon as he saw the title at the beginning, he instantly tucked it back into the bag, turning his face to the deacon and other people.

"Everyone, go out."

"Yes."

Mu Anfei and others all went out, listening to the sound of closing the door, and then took out the information in the paper bag and read it carefully. This is a manuscript written with strict handwriting. It came from Cheng Hai, who was sitting quietly on the opposite side.

A few minutes later, Mu Anfei put the information on the table. "This is a huge suprised!"

"Your Majesty has overestimated." Cheng Hai said neither humble nor overbearing.

"Go ahead, what is your main purpose today."

Cheng Hai have a plain expression. "Using this information, eliminate the transfer order of Mr. Li Chengyou, the third army and the decision of the ministers to leave the army."

Mu Anfei was stunned, suspecting that he had heard it wrong. "...That's it?"

"When the frontline is in this situation, no matter how many soldiers are sent, it is useless. It is a waste of national military resources. If you know that you will be sent to death, how do you confess to the soldiers and the people?"

"..." Mu Anfei was quiet for a while, and then spoke. "What do you think of the general?"

"Tomorrow, your Majesty can send someone to the enemy country to disseminate some news. Two months later, the minister will personally lead the troops to the front line."

"News?" Mu Anfei evoked a funny smile, the grace of his whole body slowly reveals the aura that a superior person should have, this is what he really looks like. "General really had too many surprises. I can not ask the people in addition to the soldiers, as well as what prompted you to come forward for this gentleman Li Chengyou?"

Cheng Hai froze and sighed softly. "I owe someone, no... it's the Cheng family who owes someone, and I must pay it back. I will pay it back."