Chapter 65

This palace allows dozens of huge arcs of icicles to rise above the sky. It is beautiful and elegant, showing its dignity standing in the sky. What is more magical is the sky above. There is a transparent protective cover which blocks all the flying snow in the sky and it is even more amazing that it does not freeze at all, as if it is absorbed and the snowflakes disappear when they touch the protective cover.

The VIP's and reporters who came for the first time all sighed. "What a beautiful ice and snow palace!"

Among these guests, the Feng's family also sat waited the spacecraft to land. When they saw everything in front of them, they were completely dumbfounded and so was Yu Liqing. He watched it completely until someone nearby sighed.

"Mr. Cheng Hai is really romantic! I am so jealous seeing such a grand, beautiful and romantic wedding on the ice and snow palace for his new wife."

"Yes, this place is so beautiful that it makes people feel like in a dream!"

Yu Liqing face flushed out of anger, and sneered. "It's really a group of ignorant people!"

The few people who were speaking turned their heads to look at him, they were all stunned and then seemed to recognize Yu Liqing. Both laughed slightly. "Hey, who is that person? Do you know him?"

"I don't know but it was reported in the news a few days ago. Isn't it the one who cuckolded Mr. Cheng Hai?"

"Hey, I didn't expect to see him here! "

"Really surprising! "

"You guys!" Yu Liqing was so angry that his face was darkened and Feng Yu frowned then grabbed his hand.

"In the public, don't make any trouble. Do you want to make headlines again?"

Yu Liqing wanted to speak but the elders of Feng's family on one side was looking at him coldly, so that he could only suppress the irritability in his heart.

On the other side.

Cheng Hai is dressed in a snow-white military-like suit with a white cloak. The shoulders are covered with fake fox plush. The white cloak flutters with his swift footsteps, setting off the tall figure, handsome and charming. The soldiers were righteous and more than ninety-nine percent of the passing staff were stunned and looked at him in disbelief.

Walking into the dressing room, Cheng Hai frowned and spoke. "Okay? It's too...too..."

Cheng Hai stood there blankly. Not far in front of him, several reformers were busy, all around a handsome young man to dress up his whole body.

The youth's wear then same silver-like military suit, also wearing a silver-white cloak, the same style but the aura feels completely different!

If Cheng Hai wears a domineering and compelling feeling, then Li Xiao wears it like a nobleman who walks out of a painting in the Middle Ages. It is so beautiful that Cheng Hai can stand in place and can't return to his senses for a long time.

Li Xiao slowly raised his face, his lips seemed to be coated with lip cream and they looked shining, charming and alluring.

Ning Xue stayed in a chair, drank a sip of hot tea elegantly and then said with a smirk. "How is it? Is your wife good-looking?"

"It looks good..." Cheng Hai whispered stupidly.

"Isn't he that charming?"

"I'm so confused that I can't tell the south, east, north, or west..."