Chapter 48

Cheng Hai just approached the room the he heard the roar inside, immediately open the door and saw Li hung hang up the call angrily.

"Li Xiao?" When Cheng Hai said out, Li Xiao stared at him bitterly.

"Your wife just admitted to me on the phone that it was him who prescribed the medicine! Are you... "

"No." Cheng Hai cut off directly, with a black face. "Only when I saw the monitor, I discovered that he was the one who prescribed the medicine. He escaped from the window while returning to his room."

"What!"

"What did he say?"

Li Xiao face was cold. "He said I was not worthy of Cheng Mu and then because you are looking for a surrogate. He is not willing to let others have your child, so he wants me..."

Cheng Hai heard this and his whole body was filled with coldness. "I will not tolerate him,.I will give you an explanation. Besides, Cheng Mu... "

"After such a thing as today, it is impossible for me to get involved with him again!" Li Xiao said coldly.

"No. Ah Xiao!" A scream like the sound of killing a pig came, and the two of them watched at the same time. At this sight, Li Xiao was stunned. At the door, standing beside Cheng Hai was a person who was beaten like a pig. Cheng Mu was watching him but the ruined face is a bit scary, so Li Xiao was indifferent.

"I've been beat by dad. I ... I love you too much Ah! That happened earlier because of misunderstanding. Will you forgive me?"

Cheng Hai looked at the pig's head coldly, and then sneered. "I don't mind beating you bastard a few more times!"

Li Xiao silently watched Cheng Mu step back in fright. His eyes flashed cold, the pain on his face was still there and the despair in the dream was still livid. What Ning Xue said still lingered in his heart, the he remembered even more when talking on the phone with Yu Liqing.

Fortunately, he saw realized it early.

Li Xiao opened the quilt and got out of bed with some difficulty. This immediately caused Cheng Mu to exclaim, and rushed into the room to support him. "Ah Xiao, please lie down. "

When Li Xiao saw him leaning by himself, he stopped the strength to walk over and saw him approaching step by step until there was only one distance between the two. An anger flashed in Li Xiao's eyes, and he throw a punch on that face.

"Ah! "

Li Xiao looked at Cheng Mu coldly and watched as he fell to the ground embarrassedly. "You... didn't ask me yesterday if we can be together for a lifetime, and I will answer you now...It's impossible."

With the new injuries, Cheng Mu who has been spoiled, screamed in pain. "Oh...it hurts...no... Ah Xiao...I only love you in this life...oh..."

"I'm the only one?" Li Xiao said repeatedly with a cold face. "Your father called and said I am not worthy of you."

"What! He dared to call you!?" Cheng Mu got up and roared.

"That's not the point. The point is, you told me that your dad liked me very much yesterday but today your dad told me that I am not worthy of you. Is it fun to deceive me! Cheng Mu, I came to your house as a guest and I am humiliated. You slap me directly without even asking. This time, it is clear enough that you Cheng Mu is not a good person."

"Ah Xiao...you...how can you say this to me..."

"Don't you also say I'm lowly." Li Xiao sneered and it immediately choked Cheng Mu.