Chapter 40

In fact, for a while he always dreams, from time to time when Cheng Mu proposed to him several times, and then all kinds of surprises after that he didn't dream it again.

    But he felt very strange because in the dream, his biological father Li Chengyou seemed to be dead and Cheng Mu's grandparents were not alive. But in reality, now, these people are still alive!

    He kept telling himself that this was just a dream but in the dream Cheng Mu's behaviour was exactly the same as Cheng Mu in reality, even his habits!

    He often makes him wonder if he is still dreaming or if there is a difference between the three elders in the dream and the reality, he really thinks that everything is really a dream!

    After repeatedly reminding himself, almost half a month passed. Today, the doctor came to check on Li Xiao again and told him gently after the check.

    "Mr. Li. Congratulations, all aspects of your physical state in good condition and you can already be discharged early."

    "What!" Cheng Mu was shocked because usually the remodelled person must rest for a month after remodelling but Li Xiao has not yet recuperate a full month, "Ah Xiao can really be discharged from the hospital?"

    "Yes, congratulations to Mr. Li. Your body is very healthy and will definitely give birth to a healthy baby."

    "..." Li Xiao shows a green face, he has never thought of being a "mother" in his life!

    "Hahaha~" Cheng Mu, who has begun to imagine that he is married to Li Xiao and holding that lovely child, thinking about the very happy picture and giggling constantly.

    Li Xiao looked at Cheng Mu strangely, looked at him smirking and suddenly thought of Cheng Mu's smirk when they were married, he instantly blushed and his heart jumped a little.

    But Li Xiao felt weird again, he felt a kind of sweetness, but he felt that the sweetness came a little strange. He still couldn't tell if the dream was just a dream. The two people in that dream had been getting along for more than half a year anyway but In reality, they have only really met for less than a month!

    Moreover, Cheng Mu in reality is younger than Cheng Mu in dreams with childishness and not as mature as in dreams.

    Li Xiao didn't know that in his previous life, Cheng Hai left the army and entered the company early. After he stabilized his position, he pulled Cheng Mu into the company. Cheng Mu experienced some dealings with others and became mature. But in this life, Cheng Hai was only four years late on leaving the army. He has just entered the company now and he is unlikely to take special care of Cheng Mu in this life.

    The sweet feeling is the same, but feelings for others are different because Cheng Hai's words cause Li Chengyou's death to be avoided and after getting along, many details began to change, bit by bit.

    "Ah Xiao, congratulations. Finally, you able to leave the hospital!"

    Li Xiao recovered and looked at Cheng Mu. The sense of disharmony came again. He had a good impression of Cheng Mu but he didn't feel as deep as he dreamed. The corners of his mouth twitched.

    "Thank you."

    "Your father at home? Can he come and pick you up?" Cheng Mu said with concerned. He was worried that a beautiful reformer like Li Xiao would definitely attract a lot of people's attention. He must ensure Li Xiao's safety.

    "It's a bit sudden. Both my father and I thought we were going to stay in the hospital until full term so my father went out to do errands and would not be back in a few days."