Chapter 32

In the end, Yu Zhen still sat down to have a meal together. The soup of the three dishes was quickly swept away by three people. Cheng Hai asked Yu Zhen to wash the dishes, but Li Xiao insisted on doing this work.

While Li Xiao was going to wash the dishes, Yu Zhen put down a set of documents in front of him. "I sorted it out."

Cheng Hai took the information and pulled out a stack of paper. On the first page, he saw the outline of the plan and passed it roughly to the back then he slowly curled his mouth.

"Sir, I will retire first." Li Xiao knew that the two chiefs had something to discuss so he didn't dare to stay longer.

"Okay, thanks for the food. I want to sleep for a while and then you can prepare more for dinner." Cheng Hai said naturally without leaving the information in his hand.

"Yes, sir." When Li Xiao left, Cheng Hai put down the documents and leaned against the back of the chair. "Ah Zhen, this time it may take more than a year and a half."

Yu Zhen nodded and did not speak when he heard it. Suddenly, Cheng Hai's communicator rang again. Yu Zhen looked over and watched Cheng Hai bow his head. He frowned at the phone just and seemed to have some consideration before it was picked up quickly. The sharp roar on the other end of the phone could be heard by Yu Zhen.

"Cheng Hai! Do you want to transfer your son back to the original school?!"

" I said last time, this thing is the idea of dad. You ask dad. "

Then another roar came out, "You bastard! After all, you refuse to help your son, right? "

Cheng Hai stood up and quickly went to the door. He slams it, cut off from Yu Zhen line of sight. Yu Zhen blinked and then raising his hand to touch his chin.

"Did I see it wrong...or did I see it correctly?"

A few days later, in a garden full of birds and flowers where the faint fragrance of flowers made people's mind light. An elegant man in the garden was sitting on a chair next to a small table. There are elegant teacups and teapots on the table.

Mu Anfei sat in the garden with a flat expression. Elegantly sipping a cup of scented tea, and a middle-aged deacon was waiting beside him while Cheng Hai was not far away, kneeling on one knee and bowing his head.

"General, can I confirm what you have just said? How many days off will you take a month from now?" Mu Anfei said flatly.

"Yes, family matter is complicated."

"Are you kidding?" Mu Anfei's tone became lazy.

"Weichen is definitely not joking."

With a knock, the cup was placed on the glass table lightly. Mu Anfei leaned against the back of the chair and chuckled. "You should be very clear about what the situation is now."

"Weichen promises that there will never be any delay."

Mu Anfei laugh, his voice lazy. "Since there is such a guarantee, it won't work if you don't accept favours. Okay~ I can only give you four more days." Cheng Hai knew that this was the greatest tolerance and bowed his head again.

"Thank you, Your Majesty."

On the other side

"Old Fu, are you looking for me? "

Li Xiao opened the door and saw the old man sitting at the table, quietly looking at the book in his hand and raising his head when he heard someone calling him.