Chapter 42

"Starting tomorrow, I will arrange a blind date for you. Please don't play tricks, if you don't want to see your little doctor suffer a little bit of harm."

Cheng Mu gritted his teeth and stared at Yu Liqing fiercely. "You cannot do that or I will also expose you out during the past few years you with that surname!"

Yu Liqing eyes change slightly and his mind flashed when his husband once said something that once heard friends say that he is not satisfied with their marriage, but this is not what matters now. Anyway, it is an iron fact that Cheng Hai has loved him so much in the past few years. He has some ways to calm Cheng Hai.

"Heh, let's see. Is it your precious military doctor who died quickly or I died quickly?"

Cheng Mu froze, and these words made him extremely frightened. It is impossible for him to let his sweetheart suffer a little bit of harm. He just needs to endure it and go on a blind date. Anyway, it is not a marriage. If Li Xiao knows, he only needs to explain the reason to him and he will definitely understand him!

"Okay, you are not allowed to do anything to him. If you dare do anything to him, even if I fight my life, I will expose your affair!"

After speaking, Cheng Mu gave Yu Liqing a fierce look then turned around and left without seeing the other party's sudden grimace after he turned around.

If Cheng Mu say he can't do it, should he really not do it? As long as he doesn't let anyone know, who cares if the nameless little military doctor disappears silently?

Son, you are so naive.

A few days later, in the prime minister's office.

"You just said... Let Star Alliance set up a reformer's drug research and development department?"

"Yes, your majesty."

Mu Anfei stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window of the study with a smile on his face. Looking at the tall figure ahead.

"I said... the instructor had such a big ambition, but it will make the entire Cole Star shake. "

Cheng Hai stood calmly on the spot. After being so quiet for a while, Mu Anfei sighed and said helplessly. "Presumably the General has already thought of the plan?"

When Cheng Hai heard the words, he immediately pulled out a paper bag from his arms then respectfully stepped forward and put it on the side table. "Please take a look, your Majesty."

"So well prepared, it seems to be prepared earlier?"

When Cheng Hai heard the words, the corners of his lips curled up with a smile. Just as he was about to speak, a ringing bell rang which made him startled. He somewhat embarrassed because it was his communication that was ringing.

"Answer it, no problem."

" Thank you, Your Majesty. "

Cheng Hai responded, pressing the button and the caller was the steward Cheng from the Cheng family's old house. "Master, something happened at home. The master told you to go back to the old house quickly. It's about the young lady."

"...I see. "

Mu Anfei looked at Cheng Hai face with no expression for a moment, and couldn't help raising his eyebrows. "Is it important?"

"My father asked the weichen to go back and deal with some things."

"Master Cheng asked you to go back? It must not be a trivial matter. Go back quickly. I will read this information carefully, and I will reply to you in two days. "