Chapter 14

The harsh communication prompt sounded "Ring Ling Ling---", which awakened the man on the wooden bed beside him, and suddenly sat up to connect to the phone.

Before the word "A---" was spoken, there was a string of thunderbolts on the end of the communication.

"Boss, hurry up when you wake up!" Didn't I tell you that the head of the army, teacher Li wanted to talk about things with you! Did you talk to Yu Liqing on the phone until dawn last night? ? "

" Ah Qing? "Cheng frowned, looked with dazed and confused.

Didn't he just drive the car? Why did he open his eyes again to sleep in bed? Turning his eyes suspiciously and scanning the surroundings, isn't this the military residence where he was an officer ten years ago?

Simple wooden bed, one side is a desk then next to the desk is a bookcase. In front of the bookcase is two sofas and a video broadcaster which is quite old. There a small refrigerator is placed in the corner, and a few dumbbells on the ground. There is also weightlifting, and the Japanese electronic version is hung on the wall.

[Cole Star 30XX Year X Month X Monday 7:23 AM]

This is... the date eleven years ago! Cheng Hai's eyes widened, and he couldn't believe it. The last second he saw the truck hitting him, the pain was still engraved in his body and mind!

How could it be that if you open your eyes in the next second, you will be back eleven years ago!?

"Boss! "

Cheng Hai was surprised a moment, raising his habitual squeezed eyebrows but did not actually found his head in pain so he froze, his whole body just felt energetic imitation that can flame tasks all month without any problems!

"Boss? Are you still alive!" 

Cheng Hai mouth was speechless, "I just woke up and I don't know, what did you just say?"

"...I said, yesterday I told you that Li Chengyou, the head of the army, Li Chengyou, was looking for you! We have been waiting for you in the meeting room for half an hour! "

"teacher Li... Li Chengyou?" Cheng Hai's face froze.

Indeed, this happened back then, but that day he seemed to be suddenly unwell and slept for several days. When he woke up, Yu Zhen told him that Li Chengyou was looking for him, but because he was drowsy, he was dispatched before he woke up. Fight on the front line and never come back!

Li Chengyou has been in the army for nearly 30 years. As a coach, he has been a military leader, but he couldn't get promoted inexplicably. He didn't have any friendship with Li Chengyou back then, so he didn't care about it. Back in the present years ago, Cheng Hai would care because Li Cheng You are Li Xiao's father.

"Yes? Boss, are you stupid?" The corner of Cheng Hai's mouth twitched again. "I'll be there soon." 

When the words were over, he hung up the communication neatly, and then got out of bed to freshen up and put on the military clothes.

The gate of the meeting room.

Cheng Hai had just approached the gate of the meeting, his face was cold because the guard standing at the gate was not from his team, and he had the impression that these two people is in the team of a general surname Lan.

"General!" The two guards at the door stood at attention and saluted.

"Yeah." Cheng Hai frowned and glanced at the two guards coldly. "Why guard here?" 

The two arms froze immediately, and when they said the place where they were waiting, Cheng Hai froze and looked at the two guards coldly. "My soldier comes to guard in another area? Is this General Lan's letter of challenge to my people?"

"!!!"

"If you come from there, get out from here. General Lan's letter of challenge, I will report it to the top."

"Yes, Lord General!"

Watching the guards leave, Cheng Hai returned to his usual expressionless expression. He opened the door to the meeting. After entering, he saw Yu Zhen sitting with a man in his forties and saw him. Upon entering, both stood up and Cheng Hai came to the door, but the first sentence was for Yu Zhen.

"Ah Zhen, you know the code, right?"

Yu Zhen was taken aback. The code was a secret whisper he had previously followed Cheng Hai. The code meant to seal any secret monitors and monitors in this area. Yu Zhen was a hacker master but not many people know.

"Isn't that what the hacker do?" Yu Zhen croaked out his hand, took out the communicator he had assembled, brushed it for a while, and then raised his head.

"Okay ." Cheng Hai nodded, then looked at Li Chengyou with a weird look, and walked forward and stretched out his hand.

"Teacher Li, I'm sorry to keep you waiting." Li Chengyou also stretched out his hand to hold it. "How dare you, you're the general that has been famous for a long time."

Cheng Hai asked him to sit down and went directly to the subject. "I don't know what teacher Li is looking for?" 

"That's right, I have a son..." Li Chengyou raised his brows when he talked about his son. It seemed difficult to speak, but he didn't hesitate for too long. "His name is Li Xiao, and I hope General Cheng can included him in your team."

Cheng Hai was taken aback, but Li Chengyou didn't expect Li Xiao to be mentioned. "Li Xiao...?"

Speaking of Li Xiao, Cheng Hai was stunned but his face was frowning, as if thinking about something. The meeting room was quiet, Cheng Hai did not speak and Yu Zhen and Li Chengyou naturally did not know how to speak.

Cheng Hai stayed for a few seconds before thinking about it. Judging from the signs eleven years ago, Li Chengyou's ex-wife Lu Fei should have followed the General Lan's. If he remembered correctly, he would later be the superior of teacher Li.

Thinking of this, Cheng Hai's complexion turned bad. Could that woman let her son be alone for several years! It didn't come up until the end!

Or is it that Li Chengyou's last order to be transferred to the front line was hidden from the woman?

"I heard that you are going to be transferred to the front line recently?"

Li Chengyou was taken aback, his face darkened. "Yes, Lord."

"Don't get me wrong." Cheng Hai smiled helplessly. "I mean, your children should be guarded by themselves. People... always have selfish intentions ." 

Just like yourself, like You Liqing... Just like Li Xiao who is desperate for his children, only his own people can always standing behind. Li Xiao needs a relative who can rely on him behind his back, and only Li Chengyou can do this.

"What do you... mean?"

"I will cancel teacher Li transfer." Cheng Hai said indifferently.

Li Chengyou opened his eyes wide when he heard the words, but he recovered in an instant. He fixed his eyes on the man in front of him. He was so young, only in his early thirties but he had a posture of talking and laughing with the overall situation in hand.

"...Then wait for the good news from the general."

Cheng Haiyang smiled. "Not only that, teacher Li, I will also let you take the position of general."

Li Chengyou was stunned when he heard it, suspecting that he had heard it wrong!

Cheng Hai deepened his smile, did not say much, only secretly said in his heart: Li Xiao...I owe you, I will pay it back, I will eliminate everything in way so that you don't have to endure the second despair!

After talking about important things, Li Chengyou put aside the big stone in his heart, and received another weird promise. Li Chengyou left with puzzlement, leaving Yu Zhen looking at his boss strangely.

"Boss... today..."

Cheng Hai smiled, his face a little tired. "It's okay, it's just that something annoying came up but it's too troublesome to deal with."

"Ha, you also will have a troublesome day?"

Cheng Hai shook his head, smiled without saying a word, lowered his eyes and hid his heavy eyes: debts owed. No, the easy way to repay it is a trouble that you can't get rid of casually...

"Hey..." Cheng Hai sighed heavily.

"Boss, are you sentimental?"

Cheng Haisuan glanced at him. "Are you too much nonsense?"

Yu Zhen coughed dryly. "Ahem, I didn't dare.!"

Cheng Hai did not go there after leaving the meeting room, but returned to his residence.

Looking at the old residence that had been gone for more than ten years, Cheng Hai could not help but raised his hand and wiped his face. He had to believe that he had indeed returned to eleven years ago.