Chapter 71

Cheng hai parked the car on the west side of road. He got off to the other side seat, opened the door and bent over gently to hug the beloved wife who was sleeping. When he came out, he just hugged him and entered the old house.

In the hall, Ning Xue happily watched the news. A piece of news was being reported on TV. The protagonist was his son and his daughter-in-law. The title was "Former General Cheng Hai's new marriage is full of sweetness".

"According to the photo taken by the reporter this morning, the former general Cheng Hai brought his newlywed wife to the hospital, possibly because he was pregnant. After the two came out of the hospital, they held hands very sweetly."

Then the two went shopping and went to the coffee shop very low-key. A photo appeared on the screen. In the photo, the man and the young man were sitting together, the man was holding the young man's hand. Kiss on the lips. "

Then, two people sat in a small restaurant to eat and also visit the flower market nearby, then the young man was carried on the back while walking in the street of Huayu. That picture really is quite romantic.

"This stinky boy, he has a good idea!" Cheng Zhong laughed.

"It seems that Ah Xiao doesn't hate our son, it's great."

"Parents, we are back."

Cheng Hai voice came. Ning Xue immediately turned the TV to another show and the two turned their heads. They saw the son walking into the hall holding his sweet-sleeping daughter-in-law. "You're back. Did you guy have a good time?"

"Not bad, Ah Xiao fell asleep. Let him go to rest."

"Okay, go ahead."

The old couple said, watching them go upstairs, then turned their faces to look at each other and smiled with relief.

※※

When Li Xiao woke up, it was already around seven o'clock in the evening. Cheng Hai also hugged him to sleep but he woke up early and the two of them went downstairs to have a meal. They were told that Cheng Zhong had taken Ning Xue out to have a dinner, and that he would come back the day after.

The steward Cheng also signalled to Cheng Hai privately that this was a chance for the two of them to get along, Cheng Hai couldn't help laughing. After the two of them had finished their meal, Cheng Hai took Li Xiao to the yard and walked for half an hour, then went back to the hall to watch TV.

At about ten o'clock in the evening, in the living room, Cheng Hai turned his head and looked down. Li Xiao leaned against his arm in a daze, as if to fall asleep. He smiled gently and put his arms around him as soon as he reached out.

"Ah Xiao, let's go back to the room and go to bed. It's past ten o'clock, okay?"

Li wide open his bleary eyes, nodded and then his face buried in his chest."Good night... "

"Good night."

Steward Cheng walked into the hall at this time. "Master. "

Cheng Hai respond." What happened? "

"Young Master Mu said he wanted to see the young lady. "

Cheng Hai frown, impatient face shown clearly when heard about Cheng Mu.

"Told him that he Ah Xiao "Daddy" is asleep! "

"Yes, Master." Steward Cheng heard the words, the corners of his mouth rose uncontrollably. He bent down and retreated respectfully.