Chpater 52

After the two left, the room fell silent again. Cheng Hai looked at him. "Are you going to see around the manor?"

" Can cover all perimeter for a day?"

"Walking slowly still shouldn't be finished."

" Walk over there and talk about what's in the manor." Li Xiao nodded.

The two walked slowly into the garden at the gate. There were a few chairs in the garden and the flowers all around it was very beautiful, in the center was a fountain.

"The manor is divided into several areas. In front of the gate is a garden, suitable for afternoon tea. At the back of the manor, there is a garden on the right and a hot spring on the left. It is not open-air but there are skylights. The weather is getting colder so it's good to had a warm bath. "

"Are there any nearby convenience stores? " "

"Yes, there are several shopping street fifteen minutes away by car, a few department stores and also the hospital. "

"Ah, I want to go for a walk every day when buying some groceries and I want to cooked the three meals myself."

"Also, let the kitchen learn from you for a month so they remember what you like to eat."

"No need..."

"Are you not worried that you will feel fatigue during pregnancy?"

"I haven't felt it yet." Li Xiao said.

"...we'll talk about it later then."

The sky gradually became yellowish, the weather comes with a cool wind and the golden sky was scattered with a little leisurely gold, which made people feel a kind of sinking. The feeling of the tranquillity.

"The weather is getting colder. Go back to the house. You have to look at some things in the house."

Cheng Hai said. Li Xiao nodded, and the two of them walked slowly back to the house. The shadows of the two people elongated obliquely during the sunset.

Two days later, Ning Xue arrived in the dust but it was late at night so Li Xiao was asleep. Only Cheng Hai was still working in the study room next to the master bedroom.

Ning Xue walked into the study and there was a burst of cursing from the study. The sound awakened Li Xiao. When Li Xiao got out of bed, the volume was low causing him to frown and walk over that direction.

"You bastard. How can you let Li Xiao bear this kind of thing! His great life was ruined by you, do you know. He is your saviour... How can you let him do this kind of thing! Your dad and I are trying our best to save his work but you are here... "

"Mom...Don't be angry, it's all my fault."

Li Xiao standing outside the door was stunned when he heard this sentence. Why didn't Cheng Hai say that it was because of Li Xiao request? Why don't you say it?

"You know it's wrong but you still do it! Have you become stupid?"

"..." Cheng Hai did not respond.

"What about your wife?"

"I have signed the divorce but he hasn't signed it yet."

"Asshole!" Ning Xue voice was full with anger. "If he didn't sign it, it means that you and your wife are still in the marriage. You still do it! Do you want the child in Li Xiao belly to be an illegitimate child? Have you ever thought about what you will bear after your child is born?!"